Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 04:36 PM

Re: Do you buy Christmas presents for yourself?

I have enough problems choosing something that Mr Missy can buy me, I usually ask for slippers

We don't do a lot in the way of Christmas presents, we buy each other a small gift and one for mum. We do spoil the grandchildren though. This year our grandson needs a laptop for school so I shall buy that, and the wee lass will have the equivalent spent on her, I've got a feeling it will be her dress and shoes needed for her Irish dancing
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 04:57 PM

I started present buying for myself quite by accident a couple of years ago.

I bought a present for my friends birthday in August & then I had second thoughts about whether she'd like it (It was a willow tree angel which I love) anyway I got her something else & saved the angel for myself with the notion I'd undo it at Christmas.

I thought it looked a bit lonesome so I started adding other stuff to the box whenever I saw something I liked.

I do get presents from my family, but even so I really enjoyed undoing my presents to myself on Christmas day.

I do of course buy what I like when I see stuff throughout the year but this is just a little extra.

I enjoy it anyway.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2017, 05:35 PM

That’s the main thing Carol YOU enjoy it

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top