Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 07:16 AM

Re: Ghost Dog

Why worry about a ghost dog...it wont eat much ..
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Course not. Just thinking, that's all.
Mupsy, I was only pulling your leg there, I read further up about a dogs behaviour when the doorbell is rang, that is our dogs only personality flaw, she is gentle although boisterous, in all situations except when the doorbell rings, in that split second I fear there is a chance she could go for someone.
Got up later today, no sign of the Ghost Dog.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 07:59 AM

But aren't ghost dogs invisible
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 08:02 AM

No audible sign
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 08:20 AM

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Got up early this morning, my dog was upstairs, heard claws on the wood flooring downstairs, and a single bark.
Have you done any research into who lived in your house before you? If they had pets etc? I certainly would.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 12:06 PM

I think you are all barking mad .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

17-02-2016, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Have you done any research into who lived in your house before you? If they had pets etc? I certainly would.
Not sure about this house, but because of it's semi rural location, when we moved in, our garden was separated from next doors just by shrubs and trees (no fence). My sister visited us on the day we moved in, next door was empty as the previous owner had died there a year or so previous, my sister said "Who is the old lady in the garden next door", I replied that there was no one there, I went out and saw no one, maybe this is what the dog can see?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 03:58 PM

Not sure about this house, but because of it's semi rural location, when we moved in, our garden was separated from next doors just by shrubs and trees (no fence). My sister visited us on the day we moved in, next door was empty as the previous owner had died there a year or so previous, my sister said "Who is the old lady in the garden next door", I replied that there was no one there, I went out and saw no one, maybe this is what the dog can see?
You could still research the houses history. I assume it isn't a new house? It would intrigue me enough to look into it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 04:17 PM

Mupsy, I was only pulling your leg there, I read further up about a dogs behaviour when the doorbell is rang, that is our dogs only personality flaw, she is gentle although boisterous, in all situations except when the doorbell rings, in that split second I fear there is a chance she could go for someone.
Got up later today, no sign of the Ghost Dog.

That's alright Spitty, I could never stay cross with you for long anway.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top