Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 09:22 AM

Re: Boris Speaking today in Parliament

Originally Posted by summer ->
I thought bringing Jo Cox into the debate was despicable...shame on the Labour woman who did that...she screamed like a fish wife too...talk about drama queen.
I agree Summer, there is no shame for the left bringing Jo Cox into the remainers arguments. They're all morons.
AidoPotato
UK
AidoPotato is male 

26-09-2019, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I agree Summer, there is no shame for the left bringing Jo Cox into the remainers arguments. They're all morons.
You're just spinning Bread. It's blindingly obvious what you are doing. Anything to not have to admit Boris was way out of line.

You're just like the Tories. Cox was pro-remain as were her many friends from the same party who still hold the view she died with.

Johnson's comments cannot be alighted with theirs, so your spin is an easy fail. Try again
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by AidoPotato ->
You're just spinning Bread. It's blindingly obvious what you are doing. Anything to not have to admit Boris was way out of line.

You're just like the Tories. Cox was pro-remain as were her many friends from the same party who still hold the view she died with.

Johnson's comments cannot be alighted with theirs, so your spin is an easy fail. Try again
Boris was not way out of line and you clearly did not watch or see the whole .
If you had , you would have used different phrasing. You have simply taken what the papers have published and their slant is always anti-Boris.

So your spin is just another form of plagiarism.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 10:58 AM

Are you really saying Jo was anti democracy ? I like to think she would support democratic vote as she was a principled person.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 11:04 AM

He wasn't way out of line at all. Boris assumed Jo Cox was a Democrat and would accept the will of the people.

It was jo cox who said "there is more that unites us than divides us" ... look at the shower of undemocratic head bangers in Parliament. If anything I bet she is turning in her grave at the division between them and the people.

Labour are a shambles ... any cheap shot and stupid stunt suits them down to a tee.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

26-09-2019, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Are you really saying Jo was anti democracy ? I like to think she would support democratic vote as she was a principled person.

Exactly Julie
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Hi

I was utterly disgusted with the proceedings in Parliament yesterday.

We deserve better.

Labour should not have used Jo Cox, Boris should not have responded as he did.

The only person who has come out of this with any credit is Jo Cox's husband.

He has said her name should not have been been used, that Boris was wrong in his reply, but he does not believe that Boris is an evil man, the things he said were in the heat of the moment.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 12:37 PM

I thought considering the barrage of name calling he stood strong and calm against them. Keeping his calm he actually looked rather statesmanlike. Jo Cox's husband did come out of it well too and has repeatedly since she died asked they not use her name in parliament. That labour women did use it was disgusting. All Boris did was point put she was a democrat and would want us to be working together to get brexit done.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 01:11 PM

Labour MP's were almost hysterical, I was really concerned for Barry Sheerman when speaking, he looked apoplectic.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I was utterly disgusted with the proceedings in Parliament yesterday.

We deserve better.

Labour should not have used Jo Cox, Boris should not have responded as he did.

The only person who has come out of this with any credit is Jo Cox's husband.

He has said her name should not have been been used, that Boris was wrong in his reply, but he does not believe that Boris is an evil man, the things he said were in the heat of the moment.

Jo Cox has come up in threads on this forum before, and not in a kind way.
This forum has a "search" function. I tried to look up jo cox in search. No hits, even the present posts don't come up. Will you try it? Perhaps it is because of technical failure due to?

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top