Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 07:24 PM

Re: People that exaggerate!

Originally Posted by susan m ->
When I was a little girl probably age about 7 I didn't get much attention as mum had 5 small children , I used to pretend I was poorly sos she would pamper me , I constantly told her I had a sore throat and one day I was taken into hospital and mum left me there and guess what , they took my tonsils out .

Now I'm grinning as I remember clearly this happening because they gave me loads of ice cream and boy was my throat sore .

Yes honestly it's true .
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
When I had my tonsils taken out Susan darlin' I was in hospital for three weeks - 'cos kid at t'other end of ward, had Diptheria and they quarantined the whole ward.
And when I had my tonsil out at 21 there was no ice cream. It was crispy bacon or cornflakes with minimal milk
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2018, 08:05 PM

Re: People that exaggerate!

Aww, what lovely posts.
When I had my tonsils removed I haemorrhaged after at home, and I was rushed back to the hospital. I was only 7 and I don't remember much, only what my Mother told me. She didn't exaggerate, unlike my MIL.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top