Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 04:17 PM

Re: Outer space visitors?

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Anyone got any photographs of alien spacecraft?
Exactly...there are over 83. million mobile phones in the U.K. all with cameras....why are there no in-focus pictures?
Not one selfie with a flying saucer in tge background or with their arms around an alien.
For crying out loud ! Think logically.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 05:41 PM

I wonder if the people who believe in God, believe in Aliens? Or do people who don’t believe in God, believe in Aliens?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 05:50 PM

I don’t in alien visitations or god/gods

The odds are in favour of there being alien intelligent life out there.....

But.....what if there isn’t? Imagine for just for a moment that the only intelligent (sic) species in the Universe is on this planet.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Travelling at the speed of light the nearest planet outside our Solar System is 12 light years away. Taking all this into consideration I cannot believe that an alien would take hundreds if not thousands of years to visit us, stay a few minutes then buzz off again.
You make the assumption that to travel vast distances one must travel at the speed of light. I don't believe that to be true. One need only warp space itself to bring distance points closer together and then travel the relatively smaller distance once that is done.

https://www.space.com/17628-warp-dri...aceflight.html

Back in the 1930/40s it was strongly believed that there was intelligent life on Mars as there were 'canals' visible that could only have been built by intelligent beings.
Yep and there are also pyramid structures there too.

The likelihood is that in fact WE are the aliens here. We previously lived on Mars but catastrophic events destroyed the planet (mass asteroids etc) and mankind left there and came to Earth, or at the least, human DNA from Mars found its way from there to Earth perhaps piggybacking on an asteroid.

Life on Earth didn't quietly and painstakingly evolve over billions of years. There was a point in time, not too far ago planetary speaking, when there was a sudden and incredible burst of life on Earth. Life was seeded here.

The question is by who?
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You make the assumption that to travel vast distances one must travel at the speed of light. I don't believe that to be true. One need only warp space itself to bring distance points closer together and then travel the relatively smaller distance once that is done.

https://www.space.com/17628-warp-dri...aceflight.html

Yep and there are also pyramid structures there too.

The likelihood is that in fact WE are the aliens here. We previously lived on Mars but catastrophic events destroyed the planet (mass asteroids etc) and mankind left there and came to Earth, or at the least, human DNA from Mars found its way from there to Earth perhaps piggybacking on an asteroid.

Life on Earth didn't quietly and painstakingly evolve over billions of years. There was a point in time, not too far ago planetary speaking, when there was a sudden and incredible burst of life on Earth. Life was seeded here.

The question is by who?
I think you've been reading too many science fiction books.
Life on Mars? No way. You say human DNA from Mars found it,s way to Earth. Where did this theory come from? If so from which planet did the human DNA originate? Jupiter?, Saturn? Venus?
Travel at a greater speed then light? I think the human race will be extinct long before that is possible. I respect you point of view but I,m sorry I disagree with it.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 07:24 PM

from which planet did the human DNA originate? Jupiter?, Saturn? Venus?

Well, maybe ask yourself which part of the galaxy does mankind appear to secretly revere? Which part of the galaxy is so important to certain groups of humans that entire city landscapes have been developed to mimic the constellations involved? The truth can be seen in locations all over the globe.

Take a look at all of this thread:

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=27424
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 07:53 PM

I,m sorry but I take all this with a very large pinch of salt.
The constellations you mention. Do they still exist as the light from some takes thousand of light years years to reach us here on Earth. The stars in these constellations are not the same distance from Earth as they appear to be in the heavens. Some are millions of light years further out in space. You talk about 'The Galaxy' Which one. There are countless millions out there. I appreciate your thinking. You are entitled to your view as many others are entitled to theirs and I am not going to be dragged into a slanging match.
Let,s face facts. None of us know the truth and probably never will. Theories are put to us from every corner of the scientific world but that is what they are, Just Theories.
Back to the original post. Do you believe in UFOs from outer space? Me? NO
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

09-08-2019, 08:12 PM

No worries Ben

The point I'm making is that for whatever reason, a particular sun like star positioned (from our earthly perspective) in the vicinty of the star cluster Pleiades is hugely revered across the globe. So much so that the Paris landscape has been designed to mimic it, the Vatican landscape has been designed to mimic it, numerous other momunments and buildings in countries all over the planet have been built to mimic it, plus the Freemason's rever this same "Blazing Star" and this whole thing has a historial legacy going back to Sumarian and Babylonian times.

I'd say this isn't just passing fancy but a real historical and known legacy of the human race that for the most part is kept concealed from the general public.

As Artful Todger stated in an earlier post, the control systems now in place on the Earth could not survive knowledge that humankind began elsewhere in the universe. The entire religious system of population control would fail and there would be chaos as a result.

UFO's for the most part are simply advanced military vehicles. They long since cracked anti gravity propulsion. The masses have been specifically conditioned to assume every UFO is an alien craft which nicely keeps attention away from the military.

Mankind's true heritage is being kept from us, guarded by secret societies who have been here for 1000s of years. Mankind as a race has been bottled, chained, brainwashed and kept in a state of constant false information. It is now a slave species for the privileged few.

Anyone with the remotest sense of self understanding should be able to innately feel that LIFE should not be the way it currently is.

We are the equivalent of neutered animals. Bagged, tagged and kept vulnerable and with tiny abnormal lifespans so that we can't discover too much.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 09:31 PM

Anyway, I saw a little green man once, he was at the other side of the road, I walked towards him and he disappeared......then I got run over.....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2019, 09:53 PM

Do you believe that we are getting visitors from outer space arriving in so called UFOs?
Where else would they have found trump?

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top