Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 05:32 PM

Re: Workman’s bum!

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Just got back from the supermarket, at the tills, next checkout, there it was....a bloke unloading his trolley bending over, showing lots of bum cleavage, why couldn’t I just look away, ? I was transfixed, why, in the name of all that’s holy, do men wear jogging pants instead of proper trousers, it wouldn’t have been so bad if he was a young thing, with a shapely bottom, ( know what I mean ladies) but he wasn’t, he was old, now I can’t unsee that image, every time I close my eyes, it’s there, a hairy pencil holder.....pass me the mind bleach quick..
Oh so beautifully put. You had me in tucks. I've seen it used for parking bicycles but I've never heard it called a pencil holder.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Oh God, don't tempt me, Bluey. You know what I'm like with a dare
I dare you to get a Cliff Richard tattoo.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
I love the idiots that wear their trousers halfway down their bums, mainly the young. I wonder if they realise that it originated in American prisons as a signal to other inmates that sex was on offer?
I mentioned this to someone wearing his trousers low showing his underpants, he has never worn this trousers that way again.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Blue honey...a "Pun" is basically a play on words. You mentioned bending over the toilet being a hard job, right? And what do you call a #2 movement? There's the pun Toilet and Job(by). I love doing puns...
Ohhhh Filly, so that is how it goes. Gee Filly, you sure know your way around words...I admire that......

So my mom used to always say to us "did you do your jobby today"........hahaha, so when I took care of her the last years of her life I would say "did you do your jobby?" and she would say "none of your business, mind your own business or I will call my daughter"

So the pun is the words you say like bending over the toilet being a hard job......so that is where you say "pun intended"...or do you say "no pun intended".....

I guess I still haven't really got it, hahaha......it is swimming around in my brain tho Filly, don't give up on me yet...
You are such a dear friend, I don't think anyone has ever had the patience with me like you have over the years...oh wouldn't the cat mother be shocked to know what is happening in Beautiful Bowmanville........hahaha.....such is life eh Filly (pun intended).......
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2018, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I think it looks disgusting, both Men and Women.

You know what your Mother used to say:

You're catch a cold if you don't cover up!!
Yes Susie, I heard that.......so true eh?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

03-11-2018, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
Round here, if it's on a bloke it's Builders Bum and on a female it's Bum Cleavage
Nicol, I get disgusted when I see a woman doing that, but with men, I don't really like it, but I expect it, hahaha and just pass it off as some guy making a living and not have a wife around to tell him what to do about his pants not fitting properly.....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

03-11-2018, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
In the interest of balance.
I just realized what is wrong with this girl. She is wearing "hip huggers" (we call them here) and she is too fat to be wearing hip huggers. I wear them, but I am a H*** of a lot slimmer than that one.....and I can bend over, any which way and my butt doesn't pop out.......

So I think that men and women who are exceptionally fat, need to wear different trousers....you can buy them that fit heavier people and they look very nice in them...they have an elastic waist. I have a few like that, they look nice...

Some people have a hard time losing weight. I have several friends who are real "fluffy" and they dress so nice, that they look slim. You have to know how to dress.......
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 06:51 PM

seems to me all the blokes who show their bums dont wear pants arrrgh ' if they fitted properly surely u wouldnt see the sad arse -------------------
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Ohhhh Filly, so that is how it goes. Gee Filly, you sure know your way around words...I admire that......

So my mom used to always say to us "did you do your jobby today"........hahaha, so when I took care of her the last years of her life I would say "did you do your jobby?" and she would say "none of your business, mind your own business or I will call my daughter"

So the pun is the words you say like bending over the toilet being a hard job......so that is where you say "pun intended"...or do you say "no pun intended".....

I guess I still haven't really got it, hahaha......it is swimming around in my brain tho Filly, don't give up on me yet...
You are such a dear friend, I don't think anyone has ever had the patience with me like you have over the years...oh wouldn't the cat mother be shocked to know what is happening in Beautiful Bowmanville........hahaha.....such is life eh Filly (pun intended).......

Hi ya Blue...my mum use to say "jobby" too...and we certainly are our mothers, eh? I do so hope, that neither one of us gets Alzheimer's like our mothers did though...

You're not alone Blue...I never know whether it's "pun intended" or "pun not intended"...maybe someone will tell us...

Oh my dear, "Patience" is my middle name...doncha know? NOT!

Yes, Blue...I think you're right..."wouldn't the cat mother be shocked to know what is happening in beautiful Bowmanville."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Maddy ->
seems to me all the blokes who show their bums dont wear pants arrrgh ' if they fitted properly surely u wouldnt see the sad arse -------------------
Either that or their underpants are loose as well.

"Bring back braces," I say. I don't know why they ever went out of fashion.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top