Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2018, 09:51 PM

Re: ECCO Shoes

I have pair of Ecco shoes, I've had them for years, they're incredibly comfortable, have worn them more in the last few months than ever, since I joined a walking group.

Anyway, the other week I saw some bits of black rubbery stuff on the floor and wondered what it was...

Then quite by chance the other day I caught sight of the soles of my Ecco shoes!!!

I think I can safely say they've had it!!
I've had shoes resoled before, but never had anything like this happen

Here's a photo...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180506_214118.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	5873  
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Dobra ->
Trouble with these "comfort" shoes is they look mundane or even frumpy.

Had two pairs of ECCO shoes, the soleson one crumbled and the other pair still going strong after ten years
I am more than happy with mundane and frumpy as long as they are comfortable.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2018, 11:16 AM

So everyone is saying how comfortable these shoes are, but in your opinion, what is it that makes them so?

Is it foot support, materials used, shock absorbing soles . . etc.
Why are they different to other shoes please?
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 11:52 AM

Right, I've been Surfing the Net

This company says that ECCO haven't improved the quality of their soles, but they can repair them
Preferably send them the shoes before the soles are very bad & disintegrated

www.solesaver.co.uk
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2018, 09:36 PM

Always found ECCO shoes to be very high quality and very comfortable. A case of you get what you pay for.

Had a pair of good robust brown ECCO's which lasted years and years. Also have a pair of ECCO golf shoes. Very comfortable.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top