Join for free
Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 12:15 AM

Re: Moon Landing Hoax

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
The flag is blowing in the lunar landing film but there's no wind on the moon.
There is also no air resistance and a very low gravity so any motion imparted to the flag when setting it up will carry on for a considerable period. If anything this is proof that it was filmed on the moon rather than film set.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 12:23 AM

Forget all this conspiracy about the lunar landings ..of course it happened ....I know I was there....i was sunbathing with the wife and kids in a nice little crater I know enjoying a cocktails and some moonwiches , when a bloody golf ball hits me on the head...now if that aint proof what is ....
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 12:44 AM

And another thing...

Whilst this doesn't prove that they landed it certainly shows that man ventured beyond the Van Allen Belt - during the Apollo 13 debacle I was a Technical Officer at the PO Tower in London and we were requested to turn off transmitters operating at certain frequencies (as did radio stations all over the world) because they interfered with the weak signal from the Lunar Lander when the Apollo craft was near the horizon.

The other problem with the assertion that the whole thing was a fake is that the Apollo 11 landing had to communicate with Earth via the Honeysuckle Creek Earth Station in the ACT, Australia. I later worked with a technician from that site at Channel Nine TV in Sydney in 1973/4. Do you think he would not know if that a signal was NOT coming from the moon?

Honeysuckle Creek no longer exists, the dish was moved to the Deep Space Centre at Tidbinbilla in the early 1980s and the buildings demolished - it is now part of a national park.

As I said before this whole conspiracy theory is total rubbish.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 06:42 AM

Think the Flat Earth Society is well represented on here.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 07:16 AM

My theory is that conspiracy theories are a conspiracy, and Bruce must be correct, there is a mirror but no smoke.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 10:33 AM

There have been several TV programs which have investigated all the conspiracy theories in detail ...all the evidence produced by the conspiracist has been scientifically discounted ON EARTH ...the flag fluttering ...in a vacuum it 'flaps' for over 20 seconds ...No stars is because the sunlight is brighter than the starlight so in the eye of the camera they weren't seen ....the shadows not being parallel or appeared at differnt angles is all to do with perspective and the topography of the landscape...and another thing ...how on earth do you shut up the thousands of people involved and get them to lie....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
...how on earth do you shut up the thousands of people involved and get them to lie....
Money !
ukmartian
Ipswich uk

03-05-2014, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Money !
No that wont work .....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 12:47 PM

Money !
Money yes - and power .....
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2014, 01:54 PM

Money !
Did that work with Nixon????

Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top