Join for free
Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 08:56 PM

Re: Trump Inauguration

Do what ?
I make nothing up I deal in facts not like that load of tosh you just posted.
It makes you look like a total conspiracy idiot
Yes I used to be on SZ its no secret what has that got to do with anything?
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I make nothing up I deal in facts not like that load of tosh you just posted.
Yes I used to be on SZ its no secret what has that got to do with anything?
You made up what Ivana wore to the Inauguration today.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 09:08 PM

I well believe that you came from SZ -a more nasty bunch of vicious harridans you couldn't hope not to meet .
But this place isn't like that it's friendly and nice so lets just keep it that way shall we
Can you also confine your fictional fantasies to some other thread ?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by PhilipM ->
Well - It has happened and he is there! I watched the Inauguration and the general message seems clear " America First and stuff the rest of the world
SURELYTHAT IS WHAT ANY SENSIBLE MINDED COUNTRY SHOULD THINK, PUT THEIR OWN COUNTRY FIRST, BIG TIME.

We had been briefed to expect only platitudes and not policy details and so it was. He had a teleprompter inside his bullet proof glass enclosure and they carefully kept all that out of shot for most of the time until the end.

The world has not ended yet but it is only a few minutes!
surely that is what any sensible minded country should think , put their citizens first. All Kudos to Trump I say.
Silbee
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 09:12 PM

I believe that you came from SZ -a more nasty bunch of vicious harridans you couldn't hope to meet .
But this place isn't like that it's friendly and nice so lets just keep it that way
Shall we

I agree this forum is stellar but then so was Sagazone with some notable exceptions.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

20-01-2017, 09:13 PM

Yes there were people who believed and spread all sorts of malicious rubbish on there too.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2017, 09:21 PM

Hi

Deleted, wrong quote
Silbee

20-01-2017, 09:24 PM

Yes there were people who believed and spread all sorts of malicious rubbish on there too.
Was this what upset you?

http://tinyurl.com/zj8gn63
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

20-01-2017, 09:24 PM

Sorry Swims this answer was not to you your post came between my answer to the Obama conspiracy tripe .
Please see my answer to you it concurs with your post .
Silbee

20-01-2017, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
Was this what upset you?

http://tinyurl.com/zj8gn63
The fact that his own personal details and those of his birth certificate being sealed came up in the last hour with Adam Bolton on Sky News.

Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top