Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 02:28 PM

Re: New Cheeky Chat section

Originally Posted by Butterfly2013 ->
The problem is that some members cannot just post a comment without putting up some kind of image, video or animation and this on any section of the site. Why is it so hard to just type a comment ? Why always add "stuff" to the post ?
I agree because it doesn't suit me and you and others.
For those it does suit, Azz has found a solution, that should suit us all
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:19 PM

I agree venus!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I agree because it doesn't suit me and you and others.
For those it does suit, Azz has found a solution, that should suit us all
Yes but it wont believe me. Those who post on mundane subjects will always complain about those who post on "Banter", it is in their nature.
However it is rare for those who post on "banter" to interfere with the threads of others , so does that tell anybody anything about which group is normal and well balanced.

Myself I am not really a "Banter" regular poster, quite happy to post on it however. Guess really on all the forums over the years I have just become tired of the same old moaners doing the same old narrow minded moaning. Not that many are old, perhaps forum addiction just makes them old.

Still the leader of this forum seems to be open minded and sensible. Enjoy your posting.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Yes but it wont believe me. Those who post on mundane subjects will always complain about those who post on "Banter", it is in their nature.
However it is rare for those who post on "banter" to interfere with the threads of others , so does that tell anybody anything about which group is normal and well balanced.

Myself I am not really a "Banter" regular poster, quite happy to post on it however. Guess really on all the forums over the years I have just become tired of the same old moaners doing the same old narrow minded moaning. Not that many are old, perhaps forum addiction just makes them old.

Still the leader of this forum seems to be open minded and sensible. Enjoy your posting.
Seems to be something 'missing' here, you are a 'newcomer' and doing some moaning yerself ! But, as a newcomer, how would you know the members here - of course if you don't like it - go elsewhere or into your buddys thread
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Those who post on mundane subjects will always complain about those who post on "Banter", it is in their nature.
How very patronising dukeofearl...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

24-06-2014, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Not into 'compromise' are they .......
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Indeed !
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:31 PM

is there some sort of pecking order here? because someone is a new member why can't they post their opinions or do they have to wait a reasonable time, if so how long?

Newcomers may have been checking out the site for some time before joining and formed an opinion of members before joining
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Not into 'compromise' are they .......
I'm afraid not Patsy.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

24-06-2014, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
is there some sort of pecking order here? because someone is a new member why can't they post their opinions or do they have to wait a reasonable time, if so how long?

Newcomers may have been checking out the site for some time before joining and formed an opinion of members before joining
Exactly - so if they don't like what they see - a load of old moaners, why join - get a grip gal and stop prolonging a bad enough situation

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top