Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 06:24 AM

Re: Ghosts are an Illusion.

Originally Posted by Fender Bender ->
Explain this....

For a few weeks now, on several occasions, I've seen the shape of a woman leaving my bedroom. Fair enough, that could just be a dream.

Then, a couple of weeks ago, I saw her sat at the foot of the other bed in the room, watching me.

Next instance. I'd been to the bathroom, and got back into bed. I reached for my bottle of water, and drank from it. Turning to my right, I saw the same woman kneeling on the floor. She said "I'm thirsty, can I have some of your water?" I gave her the bottle, she drank from it, and gave it back.

Last night. All yesterday evening, I was not well. In the middle of the night, I needed to go to the bathroom. When I returned, the woman was standng there, quite agitated. She asked "Where have you been? I thought that I had lost you?"

Before anyone asks, my feelings on each of these occasions were surprisingly neutral.

Comments?
fB I'd be interested to know who YOU think it is? I've never known so many sightings.
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 12:52 PM

Honestly, I do not have a clue who it can be. Only one family lived in this house before myself, a married couple with two daughters. Its certainly not the daughters, as they are still alive. I even meet up with them and their families now and again.

It could of course be the mother, as she passed away a long time ago, but the way she looked was totally different. As was all of my family. So I just dont know!

All I can say is it must be someone that cares for me that has passed on. Time will tell. (I hope!).
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Fender Bender ->
Honestly, I do not have a clue who it can be. Only one family lived in this house before myself, a married couple with two daughters. Its certainly not the daughters, as they are still alive. I even meet up with them and their families now and again.

It could of course be the mother, as she passed away a long time ago, but the way she looked was totally different. As was all of my family. So I just dont know!

All I can say is it must be someone that cares for me that has passed on. Time will tell. (I hope!).
That sounds more likely
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Fredtheshed ->
Well being the only person on here that has seen real ghosts ...
You are not the only one, Fred !
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2014, 09:19 PM

I can only believe ghosts must be a figment of the imagination. I have not seen a ghost and I doubt I ever will. The mind and senses can play funny tricks sometimes and although I know it is only wishful thinking on my part I occasionally feel my father's closeness, especially when I have something troublesome on my mind and this feeling I have does help.
Fredtheshed
Derbyshire uk
Fredtheshed is male  Fredtheshed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2014, 03:18 AM

When you have seen a Ghost or not is when you see someone solid as they appeared in real life and know they are dead.This has happened to me a few times. I don't find it scary ,just wonder whats happening. Maybe Science will explain it all ,one day.
greg
nottingham-Derby Border
greg is male  greg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2014, 03:51 AM

I sometimes spot a face in a crowd thats an identical clone of someone i knew many years ago,the age i knew them at,everything.

Thats spooky as hell.

i have wondered if there is in fact a set number of "models" for humans and they have to be regurgitated every now and then from the "other world" hence the clones..

i know, i know its late..but it has happened, the spotting of these clones.

i blame the matrix,my reasoning has never been the same since watching that.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2014, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Fredtheshed ->
When you have seen a Ghost or not is when you see someone solid as they appeared in real life and know they are dead.This has happened to me a few times. I don't find it scary ,just wonder whats happening. Maybe Science will explain it all ,one day.
I'd be quite happy if they don't ever explain it, Fred. We are not meant to know everything about everything !
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2014, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I'd be quite happy if they don't ever explain it, Fred. We are not meant to know everything about everything !
I agree with that.

One big problem with science is that nothing is believed until it is proven and or seen.

I was reading something the other day. On former military airfield in the UK, there are 132 documented cases of manifestations. All of these have been witnessed several times, by many people. Are they all wrong just because science cannot prove it really happened? Think about some other things that scientists have said over the years. "The Earth is flat." "Man can never fly." They cant even prove the existence of love, but most believe it exists...
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2014, 01:36 PM

If ghosts are illusions Henry will be very angry to be called that ...how can a illusion hide things up push things off a shelf lol ... Henry is my resident ghost ....besides when i go. I'll be back ..I gotta lot of scores to settle so got I some serious haunting to do...

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top