Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2016, 08:51 PM

Re: The Honeymoon

Now I am choosing to ignor Mup's and Longdog's rude comments, but just need to mention that there is still plenty of room in that cupboard.
Don't get excited Longdogs, because one of them is Mups's tree feller hero!

Now back to the topic. I had my first honeymoon in Devon, where we were so entertained by the pensioners at our hotel that going to bed was never our priority.
My second honeymoon was in Turkey for 2 weeks, and you didn't have to wait till bedtime for the fun, because the local thieves would come and feel your bum..... in the hope that your partner would chase them so they and their gang could steal his wallet!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2016, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Now I am choosing to ignor Mup's and Longdog's rude comments, but just need to mention that there is still plenty of room in that cupboard.
Don't get excited Longdogs, because one of them is Mups's tree feller hero!

Now back to the topic. I had my first honeymoon in Devon, where we were so entertained by the pensioners at our hotel that going to bed was never our priority.
My second honeymoon was in Turkey for 2 weeks, and you didn't have to wait till bedtime for the fun, because the local thieves would come and feel your bum..... in the hope that your partner would chase them so they and their gang could steal his wallet!

Was that the place Basil & Sybil Fawlty owned, Twink?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2016, 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
The first one was somewhere in Yorkshire, I think.
The second was in Switzerland.
And the third was in the Lake District.

Hope there won't be a fourth
Nowhere left to visit then.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top