Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 11:35 PM

Re: Hatti girl is not well...

So please add one more ......
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 11:36 PM

So sorry to hear about your Hatti It is such a worry when they are not well, but hopefully (and fingers crossed) she will come through this. She is obviously getting the best treatment.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 09:01 AM

I do so hope the medications work over the next six weeks Merz and your Hatti-girl doesn't need an op. Here's another hug for her from me x
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 06:57 PM

I'd missed this thread somehow Merz, please accept my apologies and here's some big ((((HUGS)))) for you both from me and Oscar, and good luck to Hattie with the meds...
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 07:13 PM

Sorry I missed it too, good luck to you both.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2011, 09:01 PM

How is she today?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 09:42 PM

How is Hattie now, Merz?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
So sorry to hear about your Hatti It is such a worry when they are not well, but hopefully (and fingers crossed) she will come through this. She is obviously getting the best treatment.
Originally Posted by maryl ->
I do so hope the medications work over the next six weeks Merz and your Hatti-girl doesn't need an op. Here's another hug for her from me x
Originally Posted by plantman ->
I'd missed this thread somehow Merz, please accept my apologies and here's some big ((((HUGS)))) for you both from me and Oscar, and good luck to Hattie with the meds...
Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Sorry I missed it too, good luck to you both.
Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
How is she today?
Originally Posted by Mags ->
How is Hattie now, Merz?
Thank you all for your wishes. I sincerely apologise for not replying before now. Been absent for a while due to a 'flu type' virus-started feeling better, doing all sorts of things and knocked myself back-but that's another story

Bit difficult to say how the Hatti girl is doing-she has a good day and then its bad days for a while She is now just over 2 weeks into the treatment plan, and I'm itching to get a urine sample and take it in for testing. Problem is, I would be so disappointed if no improvement, so I am going to show restrain and wait until treatment finished! Thanks to you all again.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 10:17 PM

It's difficult to be patient when you have to wait a while before getting the test but fingers crossed there will be some improvement.

Sending a big hug to Hatti....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It's difficult to be patient when you have to wait a while before getting the test but fingers crossed there will be some improvement.

Sending a big hug to Hatti....
It is Mags....I would be able to tell by the colour-if it was still 'lime juice colour' then I would know there was know improvement and would be running off to see Vet Louise. Going to behave myself and let the meds. do their job

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top