Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 10:32 AM

Re: Boys Life ruined by sex at 15 with Air Hostess.

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
If guilty I hope the woman is sent down!

Although sexual assault is usually connected to men, women are guilty too and shouldn't get away with it! At least it is coming out in to the open now, and not swept under the carpet as in days of yore.
Oh, you're no fun, Spidey!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 10:43 AM

The guy is still a kid never grown up, any real man would not have said anything.
Just hope the judge sees the sense in it and lets her off.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 10:47 AM

She could say she was educating him!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
She could say she was educating him!
Aye She could Arty...good job She wasn't His Schoolteacher though
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Aye She could Arty...good job She wasn't His Schoolteacher though
Yes May, but children do go to out of school classes for extra tuition on other subjects! This could have been an extension of his sex education classes!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 11:21 AM

From what I understood he was still in contact with her in 2010, when her husband died. If he was so keen to get away from her why did he maintain contact and care enough to go round and comfort her when hubby died? Here is my theory:-

The boy/man was a failure during his life so couldn't hold on to a woman. He may have been having sex with this woman when he had nobody else, because her husband was a wealthy business man who was away a lot. She was happy to have a toy boy but, when she realized how much her marital inheritance would be she knew she could encourage even younger toy boys... so she rejected him! He was heartbroken at the idea of losing the great lifestyle she could provide for him, so made up this story to take her to court .... in the hope of getting some of her money.
I am sure it will make a good TV series
If the courts spent more time hearing real crimes rather than the pathetic historical sex claims perhaps they could try more real criminals!
I am appalled at sex abuse against children, but not when it is only reported many years after the event...usually to obtain money!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's the lad who should be sent down for crimes against manhood...And being a WUS!
That is a disgusting attitude!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
That is a disgusting attitude!
I don't think it is disgusting at all, OGF is spot on any decent man wouldn't have kissed and told, he is a WUS.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 12:58 PM

Frankly, I amazed this case has been taken up.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2016, 01:03 PM

I don't understand the emphasis on the 'Air Hostess' part of the tale.
In my experience they are no better between the sheets than you average earth-bound waitress.

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top