Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 08:33 PM

Re: Forums

Forums and us psychopaths (WUMs) go together like ham and eggs. We have 'captive' audiences that we can play all sorts of manipulative games with. Sheer bliss .

*oh gawd. I'm likely to get analysed now ain't I. I can think of one member opening up his 'Idiots Guide To Psychopaths' as soon as my finger hits the submit button *
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Forums and us psychopaths (WUMs) go together like ham and eggs. We have 'captive' audiences that we can play all sorts of manipulative games with. Sheer bliss .

*oh gawd. I'm likely to get analysed now ain't I. I can think of one member opening up his 'Idiots Guide To Psychopaths' as soon as my finger hits the submit button *
I won't mention my Nurse Degree in Psychology then MKJ.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Ooo

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:22 PM

I started in forums to get the hang of using the computer, the typing is still a bugger to me and I still hate doing it, I had a lot of pen friends in the old days and I'd rather write by hand anyday.
Also it's nice to be among good people who show concern for their fellow members, say good morning and good evening to you and wish you happy Christmas and happy whatever else. I always get a laugh in the fun section and there are no commitments to friends or anyone else, I can grab my hat and coat and walk away anytime I like, what more could one want in a forum.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
At any given time I may be one of these or another.. Depends what day it is and how I feel.
Audrey, you were never far from my thoughts as I typed my post.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 09:35 PM

Jem, your post reminded me of the late Eamonn Andrews who was a copious letter writer, always in his own handwriting & always in a a glorious gaelic green ink.

What style the man had.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
Oh pats.. I LOVED my psych rotation.. sadly I was not brave enough to pursue it.. Too dangerous.. lol!!
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Audrey, you were never far from my thoughts as I typed my post.

I'll bet... and I think I can pretty well guess what number!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Shy folks like me who like to interact with people, but not good in a crowd.
Yeah, with you on that one Valice, I'm not good in crowds too, or alot of noise.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2013, 11:45 PM

Val took the words out of my mouth. I feel exactly the same as you too Mups. Always feel lonely in a crowd.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top