Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2012, 11:54 PM

Re: Chocolate Wine (update)

I got mine from the Coop but was disappointed as I was expecting it to taste like chocolate but it didn't, it was just red wine really, even though the bottle said it was chocolate It lasted 4 or 5 days as I just had a glass a night!
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2012, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
I got mine from the Coop but was disappointed as I was expecting it to taste like chocolate but it didn't, it was just red wine really, even though the bottle said it was chocolate It lasted 4 or 5 days as I just had a glass a night!
I wonder if it was the same Brand that i bought? as i was surprised how much it did taste of chocolate
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2012, 12:17 AM

Hmm I wonder if its a different one to what Sainsburys have. I've still got the bottle, it just says Chocolate Shop, the Chocolate lover's wine. Red wine with natural dark chocolate flavouring.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2012, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Hmm I wonder if its a different one to what Sainsburys have. I've still got the bottle, it just says Chocolate Shop, the Chocolate lover's wine. Red wine with natural dark chocolate flavouring.
i sounds like the same one i bought but the wine i had was strongly flavoured with chocolate.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2012, 08:12 AM

No Ladies, its obviously down to your individual taste buds.
Kitty
London

19-04-2012, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
No Ladies, its obviously down to your individual taste buds.
i think you could be right UJ i often comment on something we are eating/drinking having a strong taste when the rest of the family can't taste it.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top