Join for free
Page 4 of 22 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 05:43 PM

Re: Same Sex Pair to Appear on Strictly...

Typical BBC, ticking two boxes at once

I don't watch it, and I don't care what team they bat for but it just doesn't seem right to me, men should dance with women as is the tradition. It just looks as if it is making a point, look how inclusive we are blah blah.
Oh woke is me....
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 07:00 PM

Weren't there a male couple on the show a series or two ago? I can't see the reason for all the fuss, unless it's the latest crop of old fogies stuck in the mud, as old fogies are predisposed to be. If their "young hippy", "free lifestyle for all" selves could only see how they eventually turned out in old age.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Weren't there a male couple on the show a series or two ago? I can't see the reason for all the fuss, unless it's the latest crop of old fogies stuck in the mud, as old fogies are predisposed to be. If their "young hippy", "free lifestyle for all" selves could only see how they eventually turned out in old age.
Well I was a Greaser into a very laissez-faire lifestyle as were all my mates but there's some things that just never change.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 07:28 PM

I'm a fan of Nicola Adams I had no idea she is gay but there again why would I? I'm not going to change my opinion of her because of her sexuality.... she is a lovely Leeds lass and I wouldn't be surprised if she won you all around

Go Nicola
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 07:35 PM

Feel strongly about it huh ?

Never mind ... it'll all soon be the norm.
There's a trans chap entering the Mr Gay beauty contest too.
I wonder how straighhtforward gays feel about that?
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 07:40 PM

Nope, I don't give a rat's ass.......what pisses me off is hypocritical dinosaurs and their venom filled hatred towards other human beings.

The day this generation become extinct....the better this world will be.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by reg ->
Nope, I don't give a rat's ass.......what pisses me off is hypocritical dinosaurs and their venom filled hatred towards other human beings.

Good job I can see you are all sweetness and tolerance towards others though, Reg.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 07:53 PM

Nope, I don't give a rat's ass.......what pisses me off is hypocritical dinosaurs and their venom filled hatred towards other human beings...
It reminds me of grandad and his contempt towards everybody on Top of the Pops. Whenever we kids were watching it he'd hiss "Look at the state of that! Bloody nancy boys, the lot of them" All just because they had long hair, which for some reason he absolutely and utterly loathed. He'd have an apoplectic fit these days, and for what, really?.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 07:55 PM

Extinct?
You must feel strongly to say that.

Funny, I'm of the opposite opinion. I shudder when I look at some of the youngsters of today.
I know it's said every older generation tend to forget what it's like to be young and are over critical of the young uns' .... but to me they seem so shallow, so vain and selfish and measure their happiness by how many likes their uploaded selfies reach and how many holidays abroad they can fit in every year.
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Extinct?
You must feel strongly to say that.

Funny, I'm of the opposite opinion. I shudder when I look at some of the youngsters of today.
I know it's said every older generation tend to forget what it's like to be young and are over critical of the young uns' .... but to me they seem so shallow, so vain and selfish and measure their happiness by how may likes their uploaded selfies reach and how many holidays abroad they can fit in every year.
You missed out far more tolerant of differences.

Page 4 of 22 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top