Join for free
Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 02:28 PM

Re: What Do You Do When You Want To Kill Time?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am taking my daughter's car for an MOT and two new tyres today. It will be there for almost two hours. I don't really want to sit and do nothing whilst l wait for that time to pass, so what do you suggest l do? What do you normally do to kill time?
There is a bus stop outside the test centre, so l could go off somewhere. Any suggestions? I would welcome serious and witty suggestions, so feel free to use your vivid imagination!
Tell your Daughter to take her own car, lazy beggar.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 02:30 PM

Longdogs, where have you been? I have been waiting in that wet field for ages, with my camera, for you to arrive in your nightdress.
Just remember that people who break promises get worse punishments..... so I have just got out my tickling stick and my foot clamps. You do have ticklish feet don't you.

Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It depends on the area Art. If you are near shops you have a wander around and go and have a coffee & cake somewhere?

If there not any shops or parks, I'd probably take a book with me.
Typical woman.......late.
Read #28
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Tell your Daughter to take her own car, lazy beggar.
Spitty, She would normally but she's gone to live and work in London! Her car has been left here for use when she occasionally comes home. She travels by tube these days!!
Nevertheless, l would do anything to help my children! Wouldn't you?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Typical woman.......late.
Read #28
Tpin, There's no timescale for posts on here. I'm just grateful people take the time and trouble to post!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 02:39 PM

Spitty, She would normally but she's gone to live and work in London! Her car has been left here for use when she occasionally comes home. She travels by tube these days!!
Nevertheless, l would do anything to help my children! Wouldn't you?
Of course, but mine are pure lazy, full stop.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 02:41 PM

But you've done it

Anyway I like to wind Mups up......it's usually the other way around.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2016, 02:45 PM

The garage that I use is just about a 5 minute walk. Or I can chuck my Brompton folder in the back and cycle home. Or last time it was raining so I took my Kindle to read, sat in the waiting room, sampled the free drinks from the machine. It only took 20 minutes for the MOT (passed).
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

15-06-2016, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
But you've done it

Anyway I like to wind Mups up......it's usually the other way around.
Oh l see Tpin! I think you had better go and hide. Mups will have your guts for garters when she sees that! She takes no prisoners!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

15-06-2016, 02:53 PM

Oh l see Tpin! I think you had better go and hide. Mups will have your guts for garters when she sees that! She takes no hostages!
I'm behind my garden shed......shhhhhhh. I hear her coming

Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top