Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 04:49 PM

Re: Are you a sensitive person?

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I took one look at all the daft questions and went and made a coffee instead
Was it Senseo coffee?
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Was it Senseo coffee?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 04:55 PM

I will leave you lot to this thread, as I am sensitive today, having spent some of the afternoon, at the hospital with my poorly boy.
Have fun.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 05:30 PM

I didn’t bother opening the link
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 08:10 PM

[QUOTE=Sweetie pie;1433207]The quiz was unimportant really. It was how do you view yourself.
How do you react to certain situations?
Do you react using your experiences, or, find it all too sensitive?[/QUOTE

I suppose reactions depend on experiences and mood of the moment. Previous to doing the quiz I had spent the majority of the day up in the McMillan Suite at our DGH with my sis.in law who was undergoing IV chemotherapy. It was her first session and we didn't fully appreciate how long it would take. If I could help her I would gladly take a session or two for her.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 08:21 PM

[QUOTE=Aerolor;1433328]
Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
The quiz was unimportant really. It was how do you view yourself.
How do you react to certain situations?
Do you react using your experiences, or, find it all too sensitive?[/QUOTE

I suppose reactions depend on experiences and mood of the moment. Previous to doing the quiz I had spent the majority of the day up in the McMillan Suite at our DGH with my sis.in law who was undergoing IV chemotherapy. It was her first session and we didn't fully appreciate how long it would take. If I could help her I would gladly take a session or two for her.
That is exactly what I meant Aerolor. But, you were having your first experience of that. I was with my Mum, for every chemo, and you echo my thoughts at that time. It is a difficult time for you, but, you will be able to take that experience and help others cope in the future. Being sensitive does not make a person weak.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2018, 08:35 PM

[QUOTE=Sweetie pie;1433336]
Originally Posted by Aerolor ->

That is exactly what I meant Aerolor. But, you were having your first experience of that. I was with my Mum, for every chemo, and you echo my thoughts at that time. It is a difficult time for you, but, you will be able to take that experience and help others cope in the future. Being sensitive does not make a person weak.
You are so right Sweets

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top