Join for free
Page 4 of 24 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 01:30 PM

Re: Bastille Day Attack

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
As long as our government's pussy foot around with the IS threat the more frequent these attacks will become.
Each attack being deemed a success, each attack becoming more lethal.

These scum have marched through countries, what's to stop these lone wolf attackers? Take away the main cell, the control centre, the top kiddies.

Bombing by Russia, UK, USA, Syria and France etc. isn't working, it's too inaccurate. We need troops on the ground and we need then NOW.
I am sure you are right Tpin, but I am beginning to think it may be too late! The theory I heard from an SAS man regarding ISIS being controlled by a bunch of unknown men is sounding more likely by the day. The threat of flooding Europe with immigrants has already happened... and a large percentage of them were not fleeing Syria....... I wonder who they will support when ISIS convince them that Europe have money that they will not share with poor Muslims. At the moment Isis are calling the tune while Europe and the rest of the world are too afraid of the criticism of going in and fighting the war. ISIS are going to win this war, if the rest of the world don't pull their finger out, and the world will become ISLAM. Those people who though that European laws and Armies would prevent this will soon find out what it is like to be a Muslim, if our forces don't act now!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 01:34 PM

I've heard of the look on the faces of Iraqi and Afghan civilians when troops have entered their towns/villages.
I've heard about the kissing of troops hands.
I've heard of troops playing football with the kids.
I've heard about the look of hope on parents faces.

All the trouble stems from certain brands of Islam, think Taliban and IS.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I prefer 'thought provoking'. Necessary prod to make people do some research of their own.
Don't need to. I have my own view and if someone wants to present a case to make me adjust my view it's up to them to convince me. ..not t'other way around.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am sure you are right Tpin, but I am beginning to think it may be too late! The theory I heard from an SAS man regarding ISIS being controlled by a bunch of unknown men is sounding more likely by the day. The threat of flooding Europe with immigrants has already happened... and a large percentage of them were not fleeing Syria....... I wonder who they will support when ISIS convince them that Europe have money that they will not share with poor Muslims. At the moment Isis are calling the tune while Europe and the rest of the world are too afraid of the criticism of going in and fighting the war. ISIS are going to win this war, if the rest of the world don't pull their finger out, and the world will become ISLAM. Those people who though that European laws and Armies would prevent this will soon find out what it is like to be a Muslim, if our forces don't act now!
I agree with you Twink.

If these people wish to live in the Dark ages, let's put them there.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 01:37 PM

That sounds about right.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 01:37 PM

I agree with three-quarters of that
But are you advocating entering a total all out war with Isis in the Middle East?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

15-07-2016, 01:40 PM

I would.....wipe the bastards(IS) off the face of the earth and don't stop until each and every one draws their last breath.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Don't need to. I have my own view and if someone wants to present a case to make me adjust my view it's up to them to convince me. ..not t'other way around.
No thanks.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

15-07-2016, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
I would.....wipe the bastards(IS) off the face of the earth and don't stop until each and every one draws their last breath.
... How?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I prefer 'thought provoking'. Necessary prod to make people do some research of their own.
You mean there's more to them than meets the eye? Like who really does work them?
Or is that just a conspiracy theory?

Page 4 of 24 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top