Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2016, 08:43 PM

Re: I got a paper cut ...

I cut my finger opening an envelope on Sunday, just across the knuckle, the bloomin' thing wont heal up,every time I try to leave a plaster off it starts bleeding again & is very painful
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, Digestive biscuits? What? no choccy on them ?
Aww Arty, you've found my Achilles Heel.....I would do anything for a Chocolate Homewheat Biscuit...They were made for dunking.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Aww Arty, you've found my Achilles Heel.....I would do anything for a Chocolate Homewheat Biscuit...They were made for dunking.....
Foxy, Milk or Plain chocolate?
Doesn't the chocolate melt into your hot drink?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2016, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Foxy, Milk or Plain chocolate?
Doesn't the chocolate melt into your hot drink?
Plain chocolate was only invented to make you appreciate how good milk chocolate is.....Urrrgggg.....

The timing is critical Arty, as I have found to my cost in the past, but it's not the chocolate that is the worry, it's when half your biscuit disappears into the tea and you have to retrieve it with a spoon......The mugs are a bugger to wash after as well.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top