Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 10:15 PM

Re: My English Bull Terrier - Gracie

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 10:33 PM

Ohhhhh, look who we have here "our Gracie girl".....big hug and promises of more wrestling matches to come.....Love, Blue x
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 10:34 PM

PS: I hope Boozercruiser doesn't see this, or he will be wanting to wrestle with me next...and I don't want to hurt him..(well not too bad anyway)....
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2018, 11:10 PM

LOL, is that what they call them Missy? Bandana's! I couldn't think of the name for them, that's why I called it a neckchief. DOH!
Beautiful Filly
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2018, 12:39 AM

Hi Blue...yes Miss Gracie is here and looking absolutely gorgeous...but not sure if she is up to wrestling again cuz she is almost 13...

I have not seen BC today...but you had better hide or he may want to wrestle y'all...
Beautiful Filly

24-01-2018, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
LOL, is that what they call them Missy? Bandana's! I couldn't think of the name for them, that's why I called it a neckchief. DOH!
I do not see why neckerchief wouldn't work. Also kerchief or bandana...I think they pretty much all mean the same...
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2018, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi Tpin and good morning...I too love all of the bully breeds. However, I am sad to say, that pit bulls are banned from Ontario. The ban has been in place for several years now...whilst I have been hoping with others, that it would be lifted... ...there is no sign of that happening.
APB are on the Banned Breed list here in the UK although you can own them if you follow very strict guidelines.

I was amazed to find out that SBT's are on the dangerous dogs list in Spain and, like here in the UK, you have to follow similar owner guidelines as the American Pit bull.
Beautiful Filly

24-01-2018, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
APB are on the Banned Breed list here in the UK although you can own them if you follow very strict guidelines.

I was amazed to find out that SBT's are on the dangerous dogs list in Spain and, like here in the UK, you have to follow similar owner guidelines as the American Pit bull.
Hi Tpin...when the ban first began, if you had a pit bull you could keep it, as long as you had it spayed or neutered and nuzzled it, when out in public or around children. There may have been more rules than the ones I mentioned, not certain. However, the idea was to remove the breed or reasonable facsimiles...from Ontario.

OMGoodness...SBT's as with Mini BT's...are a breed apart from APB's...not the same personality at all...so I too am surprised.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top