Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 10:45 AM

Re: Isolation

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Isolation is a horrible feeling. I call it the glass bubble effect .
One can feel isolated in a crowd as if you are in a glass bubble.
I can very much relate to this. I've had this most of my life.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Thanks for all the personal comments.

Bye folks.
I can't be doing with this from someone I've always cared about and tried to help.
I don't need more problems and stuff to worry about, so I'll have a flounce for a while.
Take care, and I'll miss you. x
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 05:30 PM

Come on, Mups, I bet you wouldn't know how to flounce properly and I'm not having you practising on my thread!

Wish I hadn't started this thread now so I'm off to sulk.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 05:38 PM

Ok Mups..You're allowed a short flounce..no more than a couple of days though to clear Your mind and get Your mojo back ...See Ya Soon,x
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 05:50 PM

Nah ... a couple of days is far too long.
A couple of hours max ...no more.
Tisn't like our Mups to flounce and she can't be allowed to start bad habits.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Using accusatory terms terms like "childish" and "If it offends -tough" in such a situation, might explain much.

Hardly likely to lead to a reconciliation,
With comments like that I would never consider a career in counselling or arbitration if I were you.
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 07:53 PM

It seems all the good posters leave. It would be lovely to see a flood of new members.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 08:03 PM

Ah come on now Mups, don’t you start flouncing it’s not your style, God knows we have enough dancing divas without you joining in, but if you must don’t be too long away because I’ll miss you badly.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
It seems all the good posters leave. It would be lovely to see a flood of new members.
You do have a way with words, Goldi. If all the good posters have left, are all those still on here bad posters?
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
You do have a way with words, Goldi. If all the good posters have left, are all those still on here bad posters?

Ha ha I just realised what I said. If you hadn't noticed I am very direct. That's for you to decide As there is no nuance in the spoken word I my be saying anything. Please note the continued twinkling and slight smile on my on the lips x

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top