Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Stella H
Lowestoft, Suffolk
Stella H is female  Stella H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2013, 07:51 PM

Re: Sex with consent?

Now we have the Deputy Speaker Nigel Evans arrested on suspicion of rape of 2 men. He is being held in custody.
January54
New Member!
Christchurch, Dorset
January54 is female 

05-05-2013, 10:09 AM

Extract from the UK High Court judgement:

17. According to an email sent by her to the intervener, after she realised that she was pregnant, referring to this incident she wrote:

"The night you came and said you were going to do it because I was your woman and you would do what you wanted with me and left me feeling very lost and very alone not to mention completely powerless and enslaved. I honestly felt that I was going to leave you. The fact that you had been so caring when you said to come off the pill and had assured me you would use condoms and later assured me you would use azi but then switched in a moment left me feeling really betrayed. I trusted you to keep your word and that night I just felt like something snapped in me."

18. The intervener also sent a number of text messages to the claimant, at a time when Miss Levitt noted that he was seeking a reconciliation. Thus, on 3 May 2010 he apologised, saying "I am sorry for raping you. I can think of no other word." On the same day he sent another text message, speaking of "the image of your face in fear, of when I ripped your underwear off". A few days later he wrote that he had changed, accepting "I degraded you, humiliated you from the first day and you played along because you felt you had to. I know you now and not once did you enjoy it. It was degrading from the first. I am ready to be wholly supporting without the oppressive sexuality. There is no more oppressive sexuality."

It appears he had said he would use condoms, then the 'azi' method which appears to correspond with the Roman Catholic withdrawal method. Millions of Catholics use this form of contraception without complaint of 'not knowing whether they are coming or going'.

This was nothing to do with 'extreme excitement'. he admits it is to do with power. He has admitted what he did, he has admitted that he raped her. This is also a UK (English) High Court judgement.

If I moved to Muslim country that rule by Sharia law I would expect to abide by those laws. Equally, when people move to the UK they must abide by the UK laws.

I am aware that many areas of the UK are now under 'Sharia Law' but that does not exempt them from British Law should they fall foul.

Read the whole judgement - he was/is a complete and utter control freak who believes that he should have sex as and when he wants it. This is not allowed in the UK by law, and if he doesn't like UK laws then he should repatriate to wherever he came from and enjoy his 'rights' and 'freedoms' (which women there do not enjoy) there.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by mindbender ->
first off Aerolor top marks for the only girl in class submitting an answer to the class homework. The rest made silly excuses about too much cooking, needlework and housekeeping!

correct answers (according to Mindbender)

1. (correction) - right - God can be both male and female (and also have no sexual definition at all - depends on who you ask).

2. We cannot read God's mind - don't ever try to (If there is a god) - men (and women) have been trying to read the mind of this deity throughout the ages.

3. In those days there were lots of bees about which used to get into the long hair of women and cause a terrible din

4. see 2 above

5. He may well have had sisters just not recorded - please do not submit complex un-referenced answers
6. No - women too busy at home

7. well a fanciful and interesting answer but no referenced proof of authenticity -must do better!

3/10 and that is very generous!

Just a few counter-corrections. By the way (and at the risk of being called pedantic -which I suppose I am) I thought you intimated somewhere else that you considered too much detail and inclusion of references to be a verbose response - even when it was you who asked for them. Make your mind up. (and don't forget to turn your lights on)
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2013, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Stella H ->
Now we have the Deputy Speaker Nigel Evans arrested on suspicion of rape of 2 men. He is being held in custody.
I find this one extremely hard to believe!
mindbender
Broome, western australia
mindbender is male 

06-05-2013, 07:11 AM

well there is another well known Englishman who also was charged with the rape of a servant girl back in 1829 - a Captain Charles Howe Fremantle - the case never went to court - witnesses were bought off - he planted the flag on the shores of WA and the spot became known as Fremantle the port city of Perth. The [council] wish to commenmorate him but others are opposed due to his rape charge and his ability to flog his men almost to death. Nice fellow! If I find his bones you can have him back!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2013, 01:19 PM

WELL........For once I'm Gobsmacked, I don't know what to think.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top