Join for free
Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 01:27 PM

Re: Sharia for uk ??

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
do you seriously believe they're able to sneak in through the back door and impose Sharia law - it's the stuff of fantasy.
I don't think Sharia Law is an issue for the UK at this stage. I am much more worried about the worldwide Jihadist movement which is a threat to us all.
When people were warning about the threat of the Nazis in '30's Germany, their views were ridiculed as "fantasy" as well. I hope you are right but I fear you are dangerously wrong.
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 01:38 PM

Seriously? Surely you can determine a right-wing, anti-muslim agenda when you see one, I thought you would have been more discerning than using that absolute rubbish.

Look at their oher headlines - a load of piffle.

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
I don't think Sharia Law is an issue for the UK at this stage. I am much more worried about the worldwide Jihadist movement which is a threat to us all.
When people were warning about the threat of the Nazis in '30's Germany, their views were ridiculed as "fantasy" as well. I hope you are right but I fear you are dangerously wrong.
Exactly how I feel ....
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 02:32 PM

Yes, me too, Patsy.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Baxter8 ->
Seriously? Surely you can determine a right-wing, anti-muslim agenda when you see one, I thought you would have been more discerning than using that absolute rubbish.
Just because they are right wing does not necessarily mean they are wrong. I seem to remember the liberal left cries of "absolute rubbish" when the despicable BNP leader, Griffin exposed the child abuse scandal in Rotherham. He was a rightwing scumbag, but he was also right!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 03:51 PM

You think Sharia law will not come to UK? think again !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mic-rules.html
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 04:46 PM

As I said before - Sharia is already here !

http://www.lloydsbank.com/current-ac...ic-account.asp

http://www.islamicmortgages.co.uk/

http://www.cflp.co.uk/islamic-marriage-and-divorce/
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 06:26 PM

Indeed Silver Tabby, those who try to close it from their minds and pretend it will never happen are simply not living in reality. Of course many muslims will interpret sharia law as they wish, it will be used as an excuse for many things, beating your wife or daughter, carrying out an "honour" killing etc. It really is the beginning of the end of British justice, not that there seems to be much of that these days.
mysterie
Sydney, Australia
mysterie is female  mysterie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2014, 11:50 PM

It is the attitude of burying one's head in the sand that makes it all so easy for Muslims to take the country over. May I suggest Baxter that you visit the East end of London and some other inner London streets - women who are not Muslims who came from UK from many generations are being told not to work in these areas unless they are prepared to wear the Muslim attire, find the Chemist staff who were threatened because the area was claimed as a Muslim only area! This is not bullying it is defending one's life and livelihood. My health made me leave the country but I hope the English hold on to their country and dispel any Muslim ideals.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2014, 04:19 AM

Do you actually read the nonsense you are offering as evidence of your claims?

Just one example:

7. 1,870,000 Cambodia: Khmer Rouge 1975-79; civil war 1978-91

You would only have to have the minimal knowledge of the world to know that 97% of Cambodians are Buddhist and only 200000 (less than 2%) are Muslim to know that this is complete drivel.

Evidently your 'evidence' is part that 67.45% of statistics that are made up on the spur of the moment

Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top