Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2010, 09:21 PM

Re: What have you done today ?

I can't sleep in the daytime, never take a nap. My Mom said I was a terror when was put down as a toddler, would not go to sleep ......
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 03:39 PM

Walked the dogs as usual, . . it was so cold I had chromium plated cuffs on my jacket by the time I got back to the car.

Did a bit of adjustments to the car's window tints, started up the Primera (started first time BTW) . . it's been laid up since last September.

Dished out some cigars to the dogs then cleaned the cooker and stainless kettle, . . why is it so difficult to keep kettles clean ? . . it was all brown but is came up shiny bright after a bit of elbow grease.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 05:57 PM

A lazy day. Got up around 5-30 a.m. as usual. Wrote a post for here about heating. Generally messed around with this and that. Had a shower because it was that time of year for one and then gave the floor a thorough scrub (our bathroom has been converted into a wet-room).

Some of the family visited, so a bit of time spent chatting with them. Other than that, a bit of a boring day really.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2010, 09:49 PM

Being snowbound I should have done practical things like scouring kettles or mopping floors, but didn't. Slept late, read the papers and did the crossword; been on Catsey and here. Took a few amaryllis pics and will upload later. A very lazy day.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2010, 10:57 PM

This morning caught up with washing and few household jobs. Then went walking wih Hatti who is not really a happy girl because she has to stay on lead because of her puncture wounds which are now healing quite nicely. After dinner it was off to the Post Office to arrange travel insurance for my trip to Germany then off to work....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

01-02-2010, 11:39 PM

Day Three of being utterly lazy because of the weather. Could have gotten out as the streets/sidewalks are OK now and buses running, but it's so miserably cold I just took a pass, slept late and pottered around unproductively. Back to normal tomorrow.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 04:53 PM

I have a big double garage with a heavy steel up-and-over door, . . it runs on rollers when I swing the thing up, . . this morning one of the rollers came off as I opened up, . . I was so lucky the door didn't smash through the cars inside, . . after a lot of cussing I managed to prop the thing up and got a new split pin, then refitted the roller.

Eventually we got down the park and I had tears rolling down my face with laughter, . . I had the two lads on leads as usual but in the distance about 150 yards away was a deer standing looking at us, . . Mea and Smeagsey were off lead and when they saw the deer they took off with sparks coming off their claws, . . the lads had me at an angle of 45 degrees trying to hold them back, . . the girls had no chance of catching it, . . they disappeared into the trees in hot pursuit and emerged 10 mins later knackered, . . all in all not a bad day really.
Lynne
Lancs, UK
Lynne is female  Lynne has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 05:19 PM

Woke up at 3-35 as usual, did my ironing went on my usual sites, took my furry friend for a walk,I then went to the hospital and on my way back I got a phone call from my friend so we went for lunch, rather enjoyable, now I have nothing to do.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

03-02-2010, 05:30 PM

Slept in because of the snow, grumbled about it, took a few pics and came on Catsey and here. Another lazy day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2010, 07:09 PM

Took Loki out for her long walk, then went into the town for a few messages in Somerfields and got Loki her food as well.

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top