Join for free
Page 4 of 26 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2015, 12:14 PM

Re: Usernames

having said that though I don"t mind if people want to call me by my real name, on this forum. I just think that it is possibly best not to give too much info away, perhaps I am just daft, who knows???
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2015, 12:18 PM

I have a dual name, Suzuki is the bike we ride and Sue is my name.. Simples
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2015, 12:42 PM

I only wish I was bright enough to think up a good username...
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2015, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
I have a dual name, Suzuki is the bike we ride and Sue is my name.. Simples
I call you Suzi - I like it
But, if you did not, you only have to say - simple remedy
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2015, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I only wish I was bright enough to think up a good username...
You could maybe think of a Christmas Carol you like and use that

Hark the Herald ?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2015, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Well it seems to me that if you know a person on a forum for several years it’s stupid to keep calling them “Tiny twinkling star” or “The last flower in the Forest” every time you want to say something to them, if a member does not want to be called by their first name all the have to do is say so and everyone will respect their wishes.
Spot on Jem - they don't even have to use their 'real' Christian name - you could have put Bill as your name and that's what we'd have put answering your posts
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2015, 12:58 PM

If you had a real name like mine you would be thankful to be able to use a username, never forgave my mother and she is going on 96!!!!
My user name is my middle name anyway and its what I use.

But I have so enjoyed reading everyones thoughts on the subject its given me a good giggle even if it wasn't meant to
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

17-08-2015, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Marj ->
If you had a real name like mine you would be thankful to be able to use a username, never forgave my mother and she is going on 96!!!!
My user name is my middle name anyway and its what I use.

But I have so enjoyed reading everyones thoughts on the subject its given me a good giggle even if it wasn't meant to
But your username is the same as the name you have given Marj - so no confusion, its when there are 2 names to deal with that confusion begins
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2015, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I call you Suzi - I like it
But, if you did not, you only have to say - simple remedy
I use to be called Suzy on another site, i tend to like Suki or like you say Suzi...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2015, 01:13 PM

If You don't like the Username You first chose on here,You can always ask Azz to change it,I did...and as this is the only Forum I post on now since the others closed down,I don't have any worries about Folks stalking Me ;~)

Page 4 of 26 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top