Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 04:17 PM

Re: How to sleep well

always been a vry lite sleeper -and got lighter when had the boys ... so really could never win ... i wake mostly every nite ..once or twice '
very rare thing for me to sleep thro .,,wonder why ime tired thro the day '''
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 05:49 PM

Another good thing I read is to close your eyes and imagine/see black. I do this too if I can't get off to sleep. It works well for me too.
I think once your body clock is out of sync, sleeping becomes difficult.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
How do you get off to sleep, do you need a particular routine?
Luckily for me, my routine is foolproof. I go to the bedroom, get into bed and go to sleep pretty much instantly. Never fails for me!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 05:55 PM

Hi

I personally find that rampant sex usually has a soporific effect.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 06:08 PM

Oh dear! 'Rampant' is a very unfortunate word to mention in the company of women!! Ha!!
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by JainieB ->
I go to bed between 11 and midnight, most nights, read for a bit then generally fall asleep very quickly, never sleep for much more than an hour before waking, then if I'm lucky it's about every 2 hours. Sometimes though I start thinking about things and then can be awake for an hour or so. I nearly always wake properly between 7 and 7 30, even if I've been awake for an hour or more. I always stay in bed till 8, listening to the radio. I too like a cold bedroom, but have a hot water bottle.
Our sleep pattern seems very similar, its good to know in a strange way, that there seems to be a lot of us that have broken nights.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2015, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Marj ->
Our sleep pattern seems very similar, its good to know in a strange way, that there seems to be a lot of us that have broken nights.
Yep, that's a similar pattern to mine too.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top