Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 07:08 PM

Re: A Hairy Situation

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I like a man that takes pride in his appearance - hair or not
But to criticise another is shameful indeed
My cousin was was missing alot of hair one time and in his desperation, he bought this die color which he would use to fill into the bald spot in the back of his head. It worked pretty well because it blended with his hair and covered the area. The problem he had one day was, that he got caught in the rain, which made the die pour down over his face and neck. After that adventure he went with the shaving of his head
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Baldness can be aging IMO. However much facial hair there is.
Although having said that I do like the look of younger men who shave their heads, Cool.
The key to looking sexy with a shaved head is, basically having a well rounded head. Now if a man has a large head, when he shaves it, he might look a bit like Frankenstein. In that case, its a no win situation..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

27-11-2015, 07:14 PM

I have noticed though of late that younger chaps are growing little pony tails on top of their heads . I rather like them ,change is good IMO.
What somes guys will do for attention..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

27-11-2015, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I no longer have shoulder length curly hair-so no split ends to worry about and I do not have to spend all night in drying it. Anyway it would look silly on a 62 year old bloke. The early 70s belong to a different time.
So did you have a ponytail too ? I bet you looked like the Hylander. You were the last one standing after cutting their heads off..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
My cousin was was missing alot of hair one time and in his desperation, he bought this die color which he would use to fill into the bald spot in the back of his head. It worked pretty well because it blended with his hair and covered the area. The problem he had one day was, that he got caught in the rain, which made the die pour down over his face and neck. After that adventure he went with the shaving of his head
Should always have a hat handy
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 08:24 PM

I like the look too

Although someone said the footballers had started it , but did they get the idea from the TV programme?
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
The key to looking sexy with a shaved head is, basically having a well rounded head. Now if a man has a large head, when he shaves it, he might look a bit like Frankenstein. In that case, its a no win situation..
What looks sexy on an English man, might look different on an American man , as they have different shaped heads, and other way round of course.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 08:40 PM

Although someone said the footballers had started it , but did they get the idea from the TV programme?
Yes - it was Rodney trying to impress Casandra

What looks sexy on an English man, might look different on an American man , as they have different shaped heads, and other way round of course.

I didn't know Americans had their heads on the wrong way round ........................... Then again .................
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

27-11-2015, 08:54 PM

LOL,LOL,
American Men have bullet shaped heads, English men have more rounded heads..
eyes_of_a_painter
n

27-11-2015, 08:56 PM

Yes - it was Rodney trying to impress Casandra

[/B]
I didn't know Americans had their heads on the wrong way round ........................... Then again .................
Its called midlife crisis..

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top