Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 01:36 PM

Re: Jan.19 - Song of the Day

Oh boy.... I can not say this song to singing to Steven...lol! He will say Gia, you have completely lost you mind for sure! hahaa... Pheasant Plucker is a funny song...hahaaa.... I will not like to have that job...eeesh! Thank you for the laughs! Gia xo
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 01:48 PM

Hi Tiffany.... Ohhhhh...I seeee..... Not the same bird and insect.... Got it! Thank you for tell us! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

20-01-2016, 01:49 PM

Hi Shirley -

Well...that is okay...take you time...it becomes a nice chore because you will be remind of you old friends who are still wait there for you! xo Gia
Gianetta
US

20-01-2016, 01:51 PM

Hello malcolm..

Yes it IS a beautiful song that is beautiful sung! Thank you for share this Westlife song for us... I have not hear it before, but it is a definite "keeper" one! Thank you a bunch! xo Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
That is the American version. The birds, most insects & creatures would not be found here in England.
The English version had no lyrics, it was a Morris dance tune.
Oh yes they would Except a few of the birds, goofy USA put in just a few tropical birds and mix with English.

Damselflies look like Dragonflies except unlike Dragonflies they close their wings at rest.

dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2016, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Oh boy.... I can not say this song to singing to Steven...lol! He will say Gia, you have completely lost you mind for sure! hahaa... Pheasant Plucker is a funny song...hahaaa.... I will not like to have that job...eeesh! Thank you for the laughs! Gia xo
I hit a Pheasant at 80mph a couple of years back and it was well plucked So was my fog light

Easy to sing song if you take your teeth out first
Gianetta
US

20-01-2016, 05:14 PM

I do not care about the wings is close or open...lol... they still are very pretty to see them and also butterfly - but not the snake so much. There is tropical bird down in the South of the US that we not see them up in the North - even Flamingo bird that I like to see the pink color, but I can not bear to see that they knees is fold backward when they walking...lol...it bother me - I dunno why? Is okay - we understand that it mean that so many different garden have many different creature that lives there... ....** and the damselflies - is that mean that you will call the ladybug a damselbug?
Gianetta
US

20-01-2016, 05:17 PM

I am not able to taking my teeths out first..lol.... these are my own teeths - fortunately! Oh boy - poor pheasant! One day, I run over a chieken and I almost was sick to my stomach right in the car... I stop and I look, and the chieken sits in the middle of the road with legs out straight like a human and feathers is fly all over the place..but he not die, he just knock his self out a little bit...haha! We not ever forget when we damage to a animal... lucky he was hit in the middle of the car and not the tire! Ay- he will be a dead chieken for sure! haha!
dukeofearl
south coast uk

20-01-2016, 05:41 PM

Oh you are so funny, sunshine in in the rain.

Never a dull moment in your house I bet

This one is different, the "B" side I remember was "Don't go down on me" and was a big hit and sold millions.

So a special American Heart Throb

Gianetta
US

20-01-2016, 05:53 PM

Oh...this is a nice one! And the President Bill Clinton was sing the best he can...that so nice that they will include him in Shimon Perez celebration....and also the young girl have a very nice voice to sing with the other childrens... I enjoy to hear IMAGINE song...thank you for share for us, Michael...... and yes, always this house is a crazy one - all the time some thing or some one is go crazy here..haha.... and they is another ice sickle that should come down, but I will not be the one for that - I has a black eye and it close so I see only with one eye now.haha... When I was go to the grocery this morning, the lady say to me with a very worry face' "Gia - who do that to you??" ... "Nobody do to me - was the ice sickle try to kill me!" ..haha I waiting now for spring to come - only 61 more day! xo

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top