Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 12:45 AM

Re: The Government can Hack you.

Not as easy to do as it is to say, you need very clever and brave people to do that.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Not as easy to do as it is to say, you need very clever and brave people to do that.
If you're talking about our present government, yes, I'm afraid they are neither sufficiently clever nor sufficiently brave!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
If you're talking about our present government, yes, I'm afraid they are neither sufficiently clever nor sufficiently brave!
I am not talking about the government, I mean the men or women on the ground, the ones who do the work not talk about it.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 01:11 AM

Not much difference to the security street cameras that are everywhere now.
You are watched when driving with motorway cameras. Watched when shopping, watched when in a public service area ie trains stations and airports, watched in shops, watched with home security CCTV', watched on the bus. So spying on computers is just one more thing .

As long as they don't start watching when we go to the loo, oops some places already do.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 05:59 AM

Shoot the buggers.
"Humorous banter"?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
It is we in the west who've harmed (and continue to harm) their civilians. You haven't figured it out yet? They are retaliating. "How would I suggest ..... ?" I suggest we apologize, make amends, pay reparations, and stop killing and raping them.

Eh? They don't give a stuff about our "freedoms". They are bent on revenge. They want us to pay for destroying their land and murdering their innocent men, women, and children.

This is not a difficult problem at all.
Strange, I had a totally different experience.

Children following us, fathers thanking us and mothers smiling at us.

I'm not a murderer or rapist and resent your suggestions that we are.

It really pisses me off that those with absolutely no idea or experience can come up with such I'll-informed garbage.

Try carrying a baby back to its mother, taking two journeys, because some barbaric killer has cut it in two.

Try consoling a dying mother who has had both breasts cut off to stop her feeding her child.

Watch 5000 men fill a football stadium to witness two women being shot in the head because they dared go to a make-up party.

These are just a few examples of what I've witnessed, other examples are far too upsetting to print.

The only Muslims hell bent on revenge are those that ruled with fear and murderous intent, the Taliban, al Qaida and now ISIS.

The occupants of towns under sharia/extremist rule we're thankful to our troops. My regret is we didn't do enough and pulled out too early.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

It really pisses me off that those with absolutely no idea or experience can come up with such I'll-informed garbage.

Try carrying a baby back to its mother, taking two journeys, because some barbaric killer has cut it in two.

Try consoling a dying mother who has had both breasts cut off to stop her feeding her child.

Watch 5000 men fill a football stadium to witness two women being shot in the head because they dared go to a make-up party.

These are just a few examples of what I've witnessed, other examples are far too upsetting to print.

The only Muslims hell bent on revenge are those that ruled with fear and murderous intent, the Taliban, al Qaida and now ISIS.

The occupants of towns under sharia/extremist rule we're thankful to our troops. My regret is we didn't do enough and pulled out too early.
Hi

Exactly right Tpin, I could not agree more.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 10:04 AM

It's neither YOUR experience nor MINE that matter 2 pins.

Did you ever wonder how the population survived Tyranny BEFORE “we” arrived? “Thanking, smiling”, and kowtowing.

You cannot judge a whole invasion by the acts of a few ….. and I wonder, who is this “we” you speak of?

“No idea or experience”, you say? “I'll informed garbage”, is it? You might think you are talking with a man without war experience. You'd be wrong.

Yes, yes. We've all seen the follow-up video to the helicopter slaughter and the van being torn to shreds. Which part of that incident ought we identify with? (1). The slaughter or (2). The clean up?

I wonder if they'd have been severed if “we” perhaps not had shown up at all.

Are you telling me that you were the 5001st. of them? No.

We've all witnessed something we don't like. Yours doesn't trump everyone else's. You might like to think so.

Sorry. That's not true. The men you speak of were released onto the playing field because “we” destroyed their infrastructure, created devastation, subsequently forcing them to witness murder, rape, cutting babies in two, severed breasts, women being shot in the head. Did you think they'd simply lie down and melt into the landscape?

You speak of “the occupants of towns under sharia rule”. It wasn't until “we” were the occupants of their country that the trouble started.

I honestly do not believe that the two of us are going to see eye to eye, and I don't think that you getting ”really pissed off” is going to help any.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Not much difference to the security street cameras that are everywhere now.
You are watched when driving with motorway cameras. Watched when shopping, watched when in a public service area ie trains stations and airports, watched in shops, watched with home security CCTV', watched on the bus. So spying on computers is just one more thing .

As long as they don't start watching when we go to the loo, oops some places already do.
I have to say that I'm all in favour of security cameras. With all the trouble going on these days, I personally feel safer if I know that I'm being watched.

Yes, like everybody else, I slow down when I see I am approaching a speed camera, but that's OK: I can speed up again afterwards!
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

22-02-2016, 11:44 AM

... Yes, like everybody else, I slow down when I see I am approaching a speed camera, but that's OK ...
The way I see it the police are doing us a service.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top