Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 11:20 PM

Re: Helloooooo! is there anyone out there SOB! to talk to??????

Well...I hate sport, of all kind. So I've not watched Wimbledon, or F1, or footieball.

I've had the telly on, something or other on Sky, but to be honest I have spent hours and hours going through the Treasurer's admin, trying to work out where I've gone wrong. I finally cracked it, and have had to rewrite the pages of documents where I make the entries, then had to scan in a print out of our latest bank statement (accessed online), compose a grovelling email to the rest of the committee, apologising for getting it all wrong again, and admitting I very nearly resigned from the job!

What stopped me is the fact no-one else will take on the blimming job!

So I'm sorry I wasn't on here to talk to you, but I've been a bit busy.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You'd look like the ace of spades if you did that.
Judd, l had to think about that one! Very funny when the penny dropped!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 11:58 PM

Hi Shrops.
I am very sorry to hear you have been having a rather seems like lonely time of it, mainly because of sport.
Must admit I watched the Football this evening while my Wife watched TV in another room.
Haven't been interested in Tennis though, so most of the day we have been talking and enjoying whatever just as usual.
I hope you have a better day tomorrow. (Monday).
Take care.

Kenny XX
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 08:47 AM

Hi SG,so sorry to hear of Your health problems,hope You're recovery is quick,xx

I'm rarely on the Forum in the evening so sorry I couldn't join in with the blethering
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Saw it on the news the big wuss. If I carried on like that every time I got hurt I'd never get anything done. The big Jessie.

Judd you told me the other night you were the spit of him. JJ

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 12:52 PM

I had a thought after I'd gone to bed...why can't the husband watch the telly in the bedroom, seeing as you're hooked up to the oxygen and therefore have no choice?

Or am I asking a daft question here?
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I had a thought after I'd gone to bed...why can't the husband watch the telly in the bedroom, seeing as you're hooked up to the oxygen and therefore have no choice?

Or am I asking a daft question here?
No Jaz Most folk go off and do other things. I know we do. Problem is I like rugby and football but with footie only the European and World cups
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 03:40 PM

Hi and good morning everyone. Your replies to my tongue in cheek saga of "he who must obey" and his sport on TV really made me chuckle and honestly cheered me up no end. Thank you to each and everyone for your replies. some of which were hilarious, Judd, still trying to figure that one out, Art, you are always quicker than me on the uptake. Jazzi, there is no way I would ever banish my soulmate to the bedroom to watch football!! life doesn't work that way in this household, The only time the TV goes on in the bedroom is if we are tired and want to watch the end of a film or the news.
same with the kitchen TV, that too is only ever on whilst cooking and I don't want to miss any of Corrie or something.

Thank god we are back to normal today and I have control of the remote again. YEAH!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 04:10 PM

Just to say, Shroppie, l had no idea that you have been ill or l would never have told you to do a handstand in the nuddie! I'd have told you to get dressed first!! Sorry, l couldn't resist!!
Seriously, l must have overlooked your mention of being unwell in your opening post. I hope you are feeling much better.
You can tell you really love your husband as it sounds as if he is back in your good books today!!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2016, 05:00 PM

Sorry Art for assuming you are a mind reader. You will need to read what happened in the Travel Forum.

What a palava !!

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top