Join for free
Page 4 of 22 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:28 AM

Re: The despicable scumbags!!!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The scumbag 'nasty party' have already done that and come seriously unstuck because there isn't the adequate number of houses to accomodate the influx, nor is there the infrastructure to do so, public transport or DDoctors surgeries and hospital facilities.
Well the immigrant workers must be living somewhere and getting these services mustn't they .

Speaking of the local produce growers of which we have many , they provide accommodation for the immigrant workers and the rest of the working population subsidises their facilities through taxes.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Well the immigrant workers must be living somewhere and getting these services mustn't they .

Speaking of the local produce growers of which we have many , they provide accommodation for the immigrant workers and the rest of the working population subsidises their facilities through taxes.

Yes a lot of that 'accomodation' is communal - not suitable for families and not suitable long term.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:34 AM

So now we see the 'nasty party' in its true light (yet again)!!!

Now perhaps others will also see what I have known these many years - just how despicable and nasty they can and have been!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7389736.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7388661.html
I see it's the usual diarrhotribe against the nasty party.

Personally, I have one unfulfilled ambition in life.
How to get on this gravy train of no-work, sitting idly on my arse and still pull in 20k.
Far better for my health than actually working for less.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:38 AM

Yes a lot of that 'accomodation' is communal - not suitable for families and not suitable long term.
If you can't support a family don't have one, didn't the communist Chinese limit families to one child .
I don't think communal living worried the communists, have you never heard of the work farms in Russia.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
If you can't support a family don't have one, didn't the communist Chinese limit families to one child .
I don't think communal living worried the communists, have you never heard of the work farms in Russia.

Yes yet another 'bankrupt' comment - can't come up with a reasonable argument related to the topic per se then try and divert the argument away from the scumbag 'nasty party'.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

01-11-2016, 11:43 AM

Yes yet another 'bankrupt' comment - can't come up with a reasonable argument related to the topic per se then try and divert the argument away from the scumbag 'nasty party'.
My comments are as valid as your UJ on a thread with a silly nondescript title which could be applied to many things
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:46 AM

Hi

Get rid of the Immigrants, fill their jobs with British born and bred?

Yep, great idea.

Forced removal of the Unemployed to the agricultural areas, hard graft, all weathers, working every day, no set weekends or Bank Holidays, animals need feeding everyday.

Move the Unemployed out of the South and put them to work.

Enormous savings just on Housing Benefit alone.

Those who cannot work, move them as well to areas where housing costs are much lower.

That is the Communist solution.

Far more Draconian than anything the so called Nasty Party are proposing.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

01-11-2016, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Yep, great idea.

Forced removal of the Unemployed to the agricultural areas, hard graft, all weathers, working every day, no set weekends or Bank Holidays, animals need feeding everyday.

Those who cannot work, move them as well to areas where housing costs are much lower.

How many more pathetic attempts at diversion away from the 'nasty party's' policies are we going to get I wonder???
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

01-11-2016, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Yep, great idea.

There is no shame in hard work is there Gibbs
I remember getting my 12 year old son out of bed at 5am to go with me and queue with the bean pickers at a local farm.

We had to carry our bean filled boxes with us from row to row so no other pickers pinched them. It was very hard work picking until lunch time for a few pence a box.

I wanted my son to learn you take what you can get to support yourself, don't expect others to support you.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I see it's the usual diarrhotribe against the nasty party.

Personally, I have one unfulfilled ambition in life.
How to get on this gravy train of no-work, sitting idly on my arse and still pull in 20k.
Far better for my health than actually working for less.

Save a seat on the train for me - I could really do with 20k PA for doing eff all.

Page 4 of 22 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top