Join for free
Page 4 of 23 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 11:51 AM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
People should ALWAYS be prosecuted for taking illegal drugs whatever the motive. I would certainly report someone to the police if I had evidence they were on illegal substances. Cannabis screws up the brain.
Oh shut up Tara, you need a take a course on empathy.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 12:02 PM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Go and see your Doctor and have a chat about Medical Marijuana. if you can have it for free, why not? This is your best and safest option because it isn't the same as street pot it's been refined of many impurities but does the same job.

Failing that, go for it the other route, its your decision and for you to decide, if it can improve your quality of life in any way, how can that be a bad thing?

Good luck ... xxx
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 12:05 PM

When l applied to volunteer at a Multiple Sclerosis care centre, l was told l might be asked by some of the patients to light their spliff. They said, cannibas relieved some of the MS symptoms.
Anything, that alleviates pain and suffering should be allowed, whatever it is.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
When l applied to volunteer at a Multiple Sclerosis care centre, l was told l might be asked by some of the patients to light their spliff. They said, cannibas relieved some of the MS symptoms.
Anything, that alleviates pain and suffering should be allowed, whatever it is.
Can you recommend something for a venomous pain in the ×××.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Can you recommend something for a venomous pain in the ×××.
Maybe, a concrete slab or a breeze block dropped from a great height?!!
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 12:20 PM

People should ALWAYS be prosecuted for taking illegal drugs whatever the motive. I would certainly report someone to the police if I had evidence they were on illegal substances. Cannabis screws up the brain.

I'll say this for you, your straight talking and shoot from the hip without any regard or thought for others or their feelings. it's almost as if the empathy chip is missing from your circuit board. Tact and diplomacy seem to be in short supply, too.

The problem with your kind of attitude is it's very uncaring and sometimes cruel.

Take a step back and look at what you're posting and how it might possibly affect the people reading it, hesitate before hitting the submit reply button and ask yourself do you really want this spiteful post out there.

I note you leave out the sentence 'in my opinion' from your posts.

You remind me of the late actor Brian Rix and how he lobbied in the Lords to stop the debate for voluntary euthanasia in this country but when his time came he was begging for it and had a very painful and slow death.

I really think your comment was way out of order for this scenario and maybe should have been kept to yourself.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
I'll say this for you, your straight talking and shoot from the hip without any regard or thought for others or their feelings. it's almost as if the empathy chip is missing from your circuit board. Tact and diplomacy seem to be in short supply, too.

The problem with your kind of attitude is it's very uncaring and sometimes cruel.

Take a step back and look at what you're posting and how it might possibly affect the people reading it, hesitate before hitting the submit reply button and ask yourself do really want this spiteful post out there.

I note you leave out the sentence 'in my opinion' from your posts.

You remind me of the late actor Brian Rix and how he lobbied in the Lords to stop the debate for voluntary euthanasia in this country but when his time came he was begging for it and had a very painful and slow death.

I really think your comment was way out of order for this scenario and maybe should have been kept to yourself.
A very well thought out post......and on the nail.
Unfortunately a total waste of time with this person.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

07-01-2017, 12:31 PM

I don't think objecting to people using illegal drugs is out of order and I will continue to have my say! If people don't like it TOUGH.

Mind you this forum could find itself in trouble for allowing longdogs to boast about growing cannabis plants, for which people get sent down!
I would rethink this post.......very carefully.......its libellous.

Your facts are false.......leople DONT get sent down for homegrown.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
Deleted.
This forum might find itself being tidied up if it encourages illegal activity!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 12:43 PM

Robert, why not try SATIVEX, I would.

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/03/0...-know-sativex/

Page 4 of 23 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top