Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:07 PM

Re: Oh, So What!

Right, it looks like Art is bored again, maybe she hasn't got a date. We have had all the jokes so lets see who can deliver the best chat up line to her.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Right, it looks like Art is bored again, maybe she hasn't got a date. We have had all the jokes so lets see who can deliver the best chat up line to her.
I have spent my lifetime studying the fine Art. Now my mission is complete.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

No way OGF would leave you in that predicament.

He is an engineer, used to sorting out practical problems.

The best way of getting yourself out if you are stuck is to remove all your clothing and smother yourself with baby oil.

Bob could then reach down and pull you out.
That's a brilliant idea Swim, and may I just point out that as an Engineer I'm used to handling oily things......

PS:- I'm going to be thinking about that all day now and Mrs Fox is going to wonder why I've got a perpetual smile on my face.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Art is changing her avatar pic as we speak. Please let it involve stockings.
Longy, are you stalking me?
Foxy, Please note... this pic was taken in the Summer of 2016!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:20 PM

'So, your name is Art. Would you like to see my parallel motion?'

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

22-01-2017, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
If you want me to.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That's a brilliant idea Swim, and may I just point out that as an Engineer I'm used to handling oily things......

PS:- I'm going to be thinking about that all day now and Mrs Fox is going to wonder why I've got a perpetual smile on my face.....
Yeah, l've done that, what next? I had to use diesel oil... but so what!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

22-01-2017, 12:30 PM

Actually, Twink, I was a bit embarrassed as l thought my thread had 'bombed'! I tried to delete it but l couldn't delete the heading!
Morti, was right. I would never flounce, it's not my scene as l would be the loser!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:32 PM

That's awesome Arty, it looks just like Mrs Fox........30 years ago........And yes Diesels fine......Where did you say you were......Ups......too late........
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2017, 12:37 PM

Help, Help, l've fallen down a manhole and l can't get out! My phone has just gone dead! I accidently pressed the delete button as l fell, knocking out my OP.
Please come and find me. I am by a motorway as l can hear heavy traffic....... Help

PS, l know what the first reply will be......
...and here was me doing a roll call of our menfolk this morning to make sure they were all 'still with us' and had escaped the dreaded pillows

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top