Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2017, 04:58 PM

Re: Do you ?

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I admit to meeting some people on the road and to looking at the dog first. Hello waggy tail can I scritch you??-Then I say good morning/afternoon to the owner.
I do that all the time, if the dog certainly wants to make friends, then I smile at the handler & ask about the dog, who by this time has jumped into my arms. Not though if the dog is obviously working.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2017, 08:44 PM

Re: Do you ?

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I admit to meeting some people on the road and to looking at the dog first. Hello waggy tail can I scritch you??-Then I say good morning/afternoon to the owner.
I was a very shy lad and I used to have a hard time getting a girlfriend when I was young, someone told me that a good way to get picked up by a girl was to buy a small dog and take it for walks in the evening time. I worked in one way, girls would stop and ask me the dogs name…then pick up the dog! They would wag his little ears, shake his paw, and totally ignore me standing there like an idiot, and then they would walk away, turning around a few times to wave back at the dog.
Would you believe I still love dogs after all that.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top