Join for free
Page 4 of 34 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 06:35 PM

Re: Supreme Court nominee accused

Judge Kavanaugh has hired a big name defamation attorney to bring suit against Ford (the accuser), for defamation of character .

The goal here is two fold. 1st to force her to spend a fortune in attorney fees and 2nd to win in civil court where she could lose every penny she has, or will ever earn.

If Ford refuses to appear before the Judiciary Committee on Monday, the jig is up, and Kavanaugh will go before the entire Senate for an "up or down" vote.

This whole thing is nerve-wracking and stressful on me. I'm so incredibly angry.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 09:32 PM

Thus far, Ford, the accuser has flatly refused to testify under oath. In doing so, she avoids any possibility of a perjury charge.

She also can not recall which month the alleged event took place or what house it supposedly occurred.

The Judiciary Committee have attempted to contact Ford's attorneys. They have refused to speak to any committee member.

Something stinks to high heaven.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 10:22 PM

Something stinks to high heaven.
yes the reputation of the entire USA stinks at the moment!
bakerman
Mexico

19-09-2018, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
yes the reputation of the entire USA stinks at the moment!

I can always count on Gumbud for posting nasty remarks.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 01:58 AM

keeps ya on ya toes heh?

how about a bit of this then?

It is unusual for a sitting president to attack their attorney general and critics accuse Mr Trump of trying to meddle in the legal system.
Mr Sessions has pushed back against previous criticism by Mr Trump. "While I am attorney general, the actions of the Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations," he said in August.
"I demand the highest standards, and where they are not met, I take action."

and finally Mr Trumps erudite comment:

"the only reason I gave him the job" was Mr Sessions' loyalty.
oh my oh my - he puts his foot in his mouth at every moment

trump at large!

you do realize you are dealing with a ravin lunatic don't you - I'd stick to cooking BM - much safer?
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Sorry Sugarbug, but I was amused by the contradiction between this post and your signiature ...

Regarding the case though, surely there is a hell of a difference between a drunken teenage grope at a party and a lifetime of abusing women. I don't care what you say, there can't be many blokes or women that haven't been to a party like that, but virtually non of us turned out to be serial sex abusers. I would venture that most of us went on to live decent lives, and the stupid drunken fumble of an immature teen should not define us for the rest of our lives. But if this experience was really so traumatising then why on earth has it taken 36 years for her to say so? The whole charade is bloody ridiculous ....

Barry you are right, I am contradicting myself.
There is always an exception to every rule .
Barry have you any daughters , if you do .
Young blokes groping them, would be acceptable in your
book, because they were teenagers .

Sorry , If some bloke touches my daughter .
against her will . I couldn't forgive ..
so I guess I can't love .. what can I say you are so right, there is contradicting on my part .
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
SB, you seem to have already convicted the poor guy. "BURN IN HELL", you said? And, on what ? The word of one woman.

In any civilized nation, a man is supposed to be innocent until and unless FOUND GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW.

The #METOO movement is nothing more than a lynch mob. No proof required. Just the word of a woman is enough to destroy any man at any time.

SHAMEFUL !
I did say" IF HE TRULY DID THAT TO HER"
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

20-09-2018, 03:39 AM

oops BM - not keeping ya eye on the ball can be dangerous?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oops BM - not keeping ya eye on the ball can be dangerous?
Gummie ! Why are you picking on Bakerman?
Are you bored or something?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2018, 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I can always count on Gumbud for posting nasty remarks.
Yes but maybe as he is in his play pen he is pointing out.

That.

A dew prosses of American law is being side tracked .

A dew prosses of American law is being abused.

Think as he is a 10 pound Pom he does not put himself over very well.

Page 4 of 34 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top