Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2019, 05:34 PM

Re: Anyone Experienced Anything Paranormal ?

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I remember reading the Borley Rectory book many years ago. Fascinating.
There is a pub in Long Melford called the Cock and Bell which sells the latest book called "The Last Chapter" or something like that, written by a local historian and ghost hunter. I have a signed copy and its interesting to read, but after a lot of the hauntings were debunked a few years ago it seems a bit too good to be true.

Don't say "the hauntings were a fake" in the Cock and Bell like I did - you will get lynched..... ha ha
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2019, 05:37 PM

Re: Anyone Experienced Anything Paranormal ?

I remember my aunt telling me about my grandad lying on his bed in hospital with only a few minutes left to live. She said, "he suddenly started to smile and it was if he was making a full recovery, just briefly. Then he said, don't worry, my mums here, she has come to get me..." and then he slipped away.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top