Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 11:22 AM

Re: Breaking Wind!

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I once worked with a Canadian guy who if anyone broke wind within his earshot would come out with "Speak again oh toothless one!". He claimed he picked it up from some First Nation People he knew.
Big chief farting horse obviously!!

Donkeyman! 😷😷😷
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I think I may have that, but have never seen a GP to find out.
My GP picked up a long pole and told me to bend over.
Worried, I asked where he was going to put it but he just said 'I'm going to open a window.... it stinks in here.

Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
My GP picked up a long pole and told me to bend over.
Worried, I asked where he was going to put it but he just said 'I'm going to open a window.... it stinks in here's

Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 08:48 PM

I hate the word f.....g. I can use it as in 'old fart' but not to do with bottom burping.

When we were young my sister and I used to say 'aah, you let off'. When we were older we called it 'trumps'. Needless to say I thought it hilarious when I first came across Donald Trump in his Apprentice programme.

Those sort of noises from one's posterior weren't mentioned or even heard in our 'ouse. I can only remember one time when my father had a bottom burp. It was by accident in a temper. I thought it hilarious and giggled to myself. Fair ruined his temper tantrum. I never heard anything from my mum's bum though.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I hate the word f.....g. I can use it as in 'old fart' but not to do with bottom burping.

When we were young my sister and I used to say 'aah, you let off'. When we were older we called it 'trumps'. Needless to say I thought it hilarious when I first came across Donald Trump in his Apprentice programme.

Those sort of noises from one's posterior weren't mentioned or even heard in our 'ouse. I can only remember one time when my father had a bottom burp. It was by accident in a temper. I thought it hilarious and giggled to myself. Fair ruined his temper tantrum. I never heard anything from my mum's bum though.

Pesta, Thank You, you make me so much better and that l am not being a fuddie duddy!
My sisters and l would say, ‘Let Offfs’
I rarely heard my parents do them.
My ex husband and my ex partner never did them in front of me, only if by accident.
My mother in law used to call them, ‘Trumps’.
Some years ago, my sister unknowingly called her dog Trump. She used to get lots of remarks!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pesta, Thank You, you make me so much better and that l am not being a fuddie duddy!
My sisters and l would say, ‘Let Offfs’
I rarely heard my parents do them.
My ex husband and my ex partner never did them in front of me, only if by accident.
My mother in law used to call them, ‘Trumps’.
Some years ago, my sister unknowingly called her dog Trump. She used to get lots of remarks!

Fuddie Duddies unite

Tomorrow night at 6pm let all Fuddie Duddies stand at their doors and point our bottoms southwards

Funnily, I had an elderly neighbour who became a dear friend. Her bottom was horrendous for burping. I mean really! She never apologised either just kept right on trumping
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Fuddie Duddies unite

Tomorrow night at 6pm let all Fuddie Duddies stand at their doors and point our bottoms southwards

Funnily, I had an elderly neighbour who became a dear friend. Her bottom was horrendous for burping. I mean really! She never apologised either just kept right on trumping
It’s a wonder she didn’t lift off and go into orbit!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 09:45 PM

The word commonly used for flatulence is actually an onomatopoeia.

So is Cuckoo.

However if anyone's flatulence sounds like a Cuckoo - then they've got real problems!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

04-06-2020, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It’s a wonder she didn’t lift off and go into orbit!
Well she's in orbit now bless her.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

04-06-2020, 10:12 PM

Someone said first F's are like the first kiss, need to get it out of the way

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top