Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 10:25 AM

Re: Things you wish you had done when younger?

Je ne regrette rien.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Joined the WRAF . my life would have been totally different, I was a silly girl.
I did Susan, Apart from marriage and family, Best 6 years of my life, opened the doors to some super jobs after as well.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I did Susan, Apart from marriage and family, Best 6 years of my life, opened the doors to some super jobs after as well.

Hindsite is a wonderful thing . Yes I realise now how it would have set me in good stead for my life . Too late now , only regrets
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

22-07-2020, 02:04 PM

I wish I had been able to report to the police the inappropriate way I had been touched on several occasions, at the age of 14, by the pastor of the pentecostal church I attended. However, I doubt I would have been taken seriously, even my parents didn't give it credence!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by monkeypuzzle ->
I wish I had been able to report to the police the inappropriate way I had been touched on several occasions, at the age of 14, by the pastor of the pentecostal church I attended. However, I doubt I would have been taken seriously, even my parents didn't give it credence!
Surely after the first time no one would go back --- unless they enjoyed the experience?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Should have had more sex, can't believe the number of times I knocked it back absolutely stupid.
I wish I had slept my way around the World, Starting in the UK, Scotland, wales, then Ireland then off to the continent for some tanned lovelies. I might have given Africa a miss though.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I wish I had slept my way around the World, Starting in the UK, Scotland, wales, then Ireland then off to the continent for some tanned lovelies. I might have given Africa a miss though.

Me thinks it would probably have dropped off long before you got as far as the Continent. . . .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Me thinks it would probably have dropped off long before you got as far as the Continent. . . .
What?
The urge or the appendage?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2020, 06:40 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Originally Posted by spitfire ->
What?
The urge or the appendage?

monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

25-07-2020, 09:17 AM

As a kid I wish I had been permitted to turn my back on the awful god myth, which spoilt childhood.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top