Liberal 6 27.27%
Green 0 0%
Independant 0 0%
Other 6 27.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 08:09 PM

Re: What party will you vote for next year ?

people seem to forget that the BNP is made up of normal men and women..all worried about wht is happening to there country..if you look on the islam4uk website they are calling for a mass muslem demonstration in London today to bring Sharia law into this country..as I mentioned earlyer this government is building 3 million houses mainly on our green belt because of immigration..leading to a possable population increase of 9 million.. 3 people to a house = 9 million ...
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 08:28 PM

Normal men and women who have been duped by all the BNP 'talk'. I'm sure if they delved deeper they'd see what a nasty party it really is.

With regards to that website - they are a small bunch of extremists. The majority of muslims in this country are moderates (as are most people of all religions).

However, personally I feel all religion should be banned - they're all as bad as each other ..I doubt sharia law would be brought in here (can you imagine the uproar!?) I for one wouldn't just sit there and take it!

I think the founding fathers of America had the right idea - that the country should be completely secular - not allowed to be influenced by any religion.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 08:34 PM

America is the only country in the world to have written in their constitution the words, " the pursuit of happiness ".
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 08:45 PM

Milatant Islam is about as relevant to the majority of muslims as the Klu Klux Klan is to the majority of christians.

Don't be taken in by their smooth words John - you're better than that. You know you are. It's a bnp tactic to inveigle 'normal' people and persuade them to spread the word everywhere - trying to make it look mainstream. It's not, It's horrible. It would have everyone looking over their shoulders all the time.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Normal men and women who have been duped by all the BNP 'talk'. I'm sure if they delved deeper they'd see what a nasty party it really is.

With regards to that website - they are a small bunch of extremists. The majority of muslims in this country are moderates (as are most people of all religions).

However, personally I feel all religion should be banned - they're all as bad as each other ..I doubt sharia law would be brought in here (can you imagine the uproar!?) I for one wouldn't just sit there and take it!

I think the founding fathers of America had the right idea - that the country should be completely secular - not allowed to be influenced by any religion.
I have delved very deep into the party and as I have already said it is made up of people that are worried about what is happening to there country..I know and have met some some of the top brass in this party and they are nothing like wot you read about..
if there are I suggest 8 million muslems in this country and 5 % are extremists thats a lot of extremists

what are your views on when the LisbonTreaty is ratified there will be an end to all National Parliments..that the election next year may be the last..and we will have an unelected President of the EU and we will be ruled from Brussels
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 09:04 PM

err, would "Rubbish" suffice
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2009, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
we will have an unelected President of the EU and we will be ruled from Brussels
We are already being ruled from Brussels, even the laws we have in the UK are being changed to suit Brussels, hopefully if Scotland gets total autonomy we'll leave the EC, . . the sooner the better IMO.
tomcat
Bristol uk

31-10-2009, 09:15 PM

The BNP has a Jewish councilor and is not anti-semantic..
dinahsmum
SW England

31-10-2009, 09:18 PM

I don't suppose census figures will impress you? More governement lies, cos it will obviously be in the best interests of MPs of either party to hand over the keys . After all, recent expenses scandals have shown that they wouldn't look after their own interests
tomcat
Bristol uk

31-10-2009, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
We are already being ruled from Brussels, even the laws we have in the UK are being changed to suit Brussels, hopefully if Scotland gets total autonomy we'll leave the EC, . . the sooner the better IMO.
this is what the BNP is all about leaving the EU..80% of our laws already come from Brussels..so why do we want National Parliments

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top