Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 09:34 PM

Re: Funny Goings-Ons

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
everything seems worse at night when we lay there letting our mind run wild. Glad you discovered the culprit.
So was I LD I thoght I better get the ladder and have a look in the loft if the noise continued and I wasn't looking forward to doing that
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Ahh silly me I realise that now . I'm now guessing you dont recognise the voice , actually I'm wondering if the voice sounds female or Male or neither. Next time it occurs try and decipher the tone. ( I've studied the paranormal for over 35 years and it's very interesting) . You could also answer the voice next time, see what or if anything happens.
You sound like an interesting person to talk with. I can't claim that I've studied the paranormal, but I still find stories and recounts that I have heard very interesting.

I think that could be the subject of a very interesting thread, though I'm not sure how many other people would be interested.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2020, 10:11 AM

Thank you JBR it is an interesting subject and fascinating .

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top