Join for free
Page 4 of 24 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 11:53 PM

Re: Eileen unwell

I know what you mean Maryl over the years we have been through a lot with one person and another and I know from experience just what warmth a support you can get from the family here. People don't have to live alone to feel lonely on coming here you never have to feel alone.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2012, 11:53 PM

I also think of us as Family and many would laugh but you are right you have to be here to know.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 12:04 AM

Many would not only laugh, but make derisory comments about the "family" feeling we share here and of course Eileen is an integral part.

Hope to hear of any new updates soon, if only to find out what's actually wrong.

I don't know who Chris and Carolyn are, but I hope they're looking after Leia and our Eileen as well.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Many would not only laugh, but make derisory comments about the "family" feeling we share here and of course Eileen is an integral part.

Hope to hear of any new updates soon, if only to find out what's actually wrong.

I don't know who Chris and Carolyn are, but I hope they're looking after Leia and our Eileen as well.
Carolyn is a friend of Eileen's and Chris was Eileen's next door neighbour before she moved into her retirement apartment ....... he is also her best friend.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 12:15 AM

May I also send 'get well vibes' to Eileen, she has been a fine example of what I like on OFF and I like her especially as she always answers my PM's.

I will look out for updates as often as I can get to log in. Thinking of you Eileen.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Carolyn is a friend of Eileen's and Chris was Eileen's next door neighbour before she moved into her retirement apartment ....... he is also her best friend.
Thank you Mags. I'm glad that she has friends who are close and can support her.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Thank you Mags. I'm glad that she has friends who are close and can support her.
There is always the boat....too
miki's mum
Perth Western Australia
miki's mum is female  miki's mum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 05:21 AM

Thanks for the update! Eileen, please get well soon and back to your safe haven of home and Leia!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 08:26 AM

I think Joanna Fuchs Magic Wand says it all Eileen

I wish I had a magic wand
To make it go away;
I'd wave my scepter over you
Until you were okay.

I'd think good thoughts; I'd send you love;
I'd transmit healing vibes;
My wand and I would surely beat
Whatever the doc prescribes.

But there is no magic scepter, so
I cannot cast a spell;
Just know you're often in my thoughts,
And I hope you'll soon be well!
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2012, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
There is always the boat....too
Boat ????????

Page 4 of 24 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top