Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2021, 08:23 AM

Re: Happy Birthday Artangel!

Happy Birthday from me too Art....I hope you had a really fab day x
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-06-2021, 12:21 AM

Better late than never
Happy Birthday Art
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 06:11 PM

Thank You! Ullabi, summer and Muddy.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 06:17 PM

I am actually finding this very hard to say but here goes....

I felt l should let you all know that your presents haven’t turned up yet and you might need to inform your carriers of this.

If you like l can post my bank account details on here instead, for you to pay any monies into my account. (Sterling is preferred)

You are all so kind and l am so lucky to know and mingle with such generous people.

Thank You.....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am actually finding this very hard to say but here goes....

I felt l should let you all know that your presents haven’t turned up yet and you might need to inform your carriers of this.

If you like l can post my bank account details on here instead, for you to pay any monies into my account. (Sterling is preferred)

You are all so kind and l am so lucky to know and mingle with such generous people.

Thank You.....
Art mine is being delivered by carrier Pidgeon , I fear it may have got lost
Look out for it won't you ....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

21-06-2021, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Art mine is being delivered by carrier Pidgeon , I fear it may have got lost
Look out for it won't you ....
Oh Meg, I wait with baited breath! Is it something l’ve always wanted? ....Like a gag?

You could pay money into my account if you like? I’d have used ‘Just Giving’ but have you seen how much commission they take?
Scandalous!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oh Meg, I wait with baited breath! Is it something l always wanted? ....Like a gag?

You could pay money into my account if you like? I’d have used ‘Just Giving’ but have you seen how much commission they take?
Scandalous!
...Art no gag necessary but I would suggest keeping your mouth closed if you see the pidgeon in case your excitement makes it drop the wrong sort of package
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

21-06-2021, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
...Art no gag necessary but I would suggest keeping your mouth closed if you see the pidgeon in case your excitement makes it drop the wrong sort of package
Meg, l thought that sort of ‘drop’ was lucky!!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2021, 07:21 PM

Well, the fur covered thong you sent me art has come in very useful, it’s a bit cold today in Torquay so I decided to put it on, it’s a bit snug but otherwise ok, I can’t understand why you haven’t received the skydiving voucher I sent you, perhaps it’ll turn up tomorrow…
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

21-06-2021, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Well, the fur covered thong you sent me art has come in very useful, it’s a bit cold today in Torquay so I decided to put it on, it’s a bit snug but otherwise ok, I can’t understand why you haven’t received the skydiving voucher I sent you, perhaps it’ll turn up tomorrow…
Primus,l thought the thong looked nice when you modelled it for me in Ann Summers. I must say, the ‘faces hidden’ bags on our heads were rather stifling.

Actually, by coincidence the skydiving voucher you sent me turned up this morning and.... l am in the sky... as we speak!!

Typing is awkward but...where there’s a will and all that... there’s a way!!

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top