Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Chillie6
Bristol UK
Chillie6 is male  Chillie6 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 06:30 PM

Re: Putting Your Feet And Toes

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Pauline, I saw a program on your feet the other night, the chap on there made a plaster cast from an imprint in the soil, I just can’t remember what it was called…oh yes….finding Bigfoot…
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 06:34 PM

I only wear sandals when I am on the yacht, especially in the Med. The natives expect a certain amount of class from us Brits
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 06:35 PM

I do wish I had pretty feet. I am unable to paint my toenails on one foot but I was born with deformed toes.

When I was young I was very embarrassed about them and I wouldn't be seen dead in open toed sandals with no stockings or tights. I had to have my toes covered.

As I have gotten older I'm not as bothered but I still rarely go with bare footed open toed shoes.

People stare and it makes me feel self concious. Even some of my close friends don't know about my embarrassing toes. I remember telling one of my closest friends and she laughed!!! Then I laughed with her, it's a good job I love her or I would have thumped her LOL. I think she laughed out of shock, as she'd never seen anyones toes like mine, then she was scrutinising them haha.

I would dearly love to be able to pain my toes, I have 4 toes which share 2 joints instead of having 4 joints on those toes and the nail is tucked right inside so you can barely see the nail.

Flipping 'eck, the things I share in here. Now I sense you all thinking, lets have a look............well no thrrrrrrpppppp
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Pauline, I saw a program on your feet the other night, the chap on there made a plaster cast from an imprint in the soil, I just can’t remember what it was called…oh yes….finding Bigfoot…

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 06:40 PM

I was blessed with “ beautiful “ feet.

That’s why I’m not showing them, because you will be green with enemy!.....😂🤣😅😮
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 08:19 PM

Yes, I love my summer sandals
Maywalk
Leicestershire
Maywalk is female  Maywalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 11:37 AM

Wait till you all get older. I used to go dancing every weekend but it takes me all my time now to put my sandals on.
When I look back and remember wearing 6 inch heeled shoes it makes one wonder where all the time went.
I have to have a built up shoe now after breaking my hip in three places which never healed but I still have some great memories to look back on.
Enjoy every day everyone and best wishes to all.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 04:12 PM

Yes, I do wear strappy sandals and thong sandals all summer long. Of all my complaints about body parts falling apart/down/wrinkling/shrinking/etc, my feet are just fine. In fact, I really do like them, and the nails are fine bare or painted. One of the best parts of me, furthest from my face and all....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 05:16 PM

I do wear sandals, but they have covered toes. Not that my feet are awful, I just don't like banging them all the time!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2021, 05:52 PM

I don't tend to paint my toe nails as they don't look TOO bad, yet!
I am a stickler for keeping my toe nails cut short though and I try to cut them straight across to prevent them in-growing.
I keep the top of my feet moisturised with bio oil gel but underneath they are like leather! I think it comes from having to take my heels off to walk home on the concrete so often in the past

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210715_174137.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	16296  

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top