Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 09:11 PM

Re: Have You Ever Been Hit With A Rolling Pin?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Because it is all a silly game but you still don't want to lose by giving in.
Some men give the silent treatment as well, LD....not just woman.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 09:16 PM

No, but my ex- husband hit me with a plastic chopping board and broke my nose many years ago.

For perspective- I got home tired from work and suggested sandwiches for tea instead of a cooked meal that evening.
Wham bam thank you mam was the response.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by minx ->
no, but my ex- husband hit me with a plastic chopping board and broke my nose many years ago.

For perspective- i got home tired from work and suggested sandwiches for tea instead of a cooked meal that evening.
...😮😮😮.....
UkGameCoder
UK
UkGameCoder is male 

17-07-2021, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
UGC, Have you, or have you not... ever been hit by a woman wielding a rolling pin?

Did it have pastry attached to it at the time as l can give you a number to ring to claim compensation.
Well, I've been hit by a woman, but not with a rolling pin.

The reason I was hit by this woman was because I was seeking solace with my mates because she was giving me the silent treatment! LOL!

(I know I'm laughing, but it's actually true. I ended up with a face like Bruce Lee for about three weeks (sharp nails).)

A couple of other occasions too, by women.

Making up was always sufficient compensation though, but thank you anyway, Artangel!
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
No, but my ex- husband hit me with a plastic chopping board and broke my nose many years ago.

For perspective- I got home tired from work and suggested sandwiches for tea instead of a cooked meal that evening.
That'll be why he's your ex husband then Minx?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by UkGameCoder ->
Well, I've been hit by a woman, but not with a rolling pin.

The reason I was hit by this woman was because I was seeking solace with my mates because she was giving me the silent treatment! LOL!

(I know I'm laughing, but it's actually true. I ended up with a face like Bruce Lee for about three weeks (sharp nails).)

A couple of other occasions too, by women.

Making up was always sufficient compensation though, but thank you anyway, Artangel!
Your taste in woman is questionable as is mine in men…
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

17-07-2021, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
That'll be why he's your ex husband then Minx?
It was a lot more than that but yes, repeated physical abuse was a key reason. It took me years to stop blaming myself
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 09:25 PM

No, I have never been hit or hit anyone with a rolling pin. That was never the closest thing to hand!
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
It was a lot more than that but yes, repeated physical abuse was a key reason. It took me years to stop blaming myself
So often the case with bullies isn't it? After years of physical and/or psychological abuse, it is so easy to believe, when you're repeatedly told, that it must be your fault. Thankfully this hasn't happened to me, but I've watched friends suffer like this, and it's made me so angry, longing for them to finally realise they are not to blame, and find the strength to walk away.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 09:29 PM

.....no but I can think of a few people I would like to hit with one

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top