Join for free
Page 40 of 67 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 > Last »
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-05-2015, 01:23 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 3)

I've got a postal vote as well Jess, sent it off last week before I could change my mind again
Bright and breezy here again but I've chanced cleaning my window ,hope I haven't jinxed it
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 07:12 AM

Heavy drizzle this morning.Got a very smart dog-he had a long overdue haircut yesterday.Going to see a friend today-she's going into hospital for her operation on Monday.
Have a good day all.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 08:15 AM

Lexi needs a good brush having shot in and out of the hedges several times this morning. Heard the cuckoo again, quite close. Funny how everyone loves to hear the cuckoo and they are such nasty birds! Going to ring the Church bells this morning at 11 am to celebrate VE Day.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 11:36 AM

Some sunshine here but not very warm . Trying to make up my mind to go to Mumbles or not .Hope the bell-ringing went well Sue
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 12:21 PM

Lovely blue sky with billowy white clouds this ways about. Glad cuz I have to venture out of the man cave soon. Dave go hunting dinosaur burgers!
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 02:16 PM

Not likely to forget ringing the bells at Church for VE Day. I bounced in at 10.45 am, full of the joys of spring, warbling "Good Morning", only to find everyone on their knees in prayer. No-one told me we were having a short service beforehand......................... However the bells were duly rung and everyone had a good laugh.................

Hope you found some good burgers Dave..................
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-05-2015, 09:41 PM

Good evening everybody, a bit cold here today and then the sun came out. I was at my great great nephews First Communion today then we went for lunch.
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2015, 09:45 AM

Rather dismal out this morning.Fancied a corned beef pie for lunch-it's in oven,only made a small one but it'll last me for two meals at least!
Staying in today.
Jac
Wales UK

10-05-2015, 10:54 AM

Overcast here and going out for an Indian meal later for Vera's 80th.
Funny phone call last night at about 7pm . A man phoned me from Oz and wanted to talk . He said he was from Swansea and just rang a random number because he was going to jump over a cliff !!I talked for ages , he knew a lot about Swansea and he knew of the place my daughter lives in OZ . He wanted to give me a hug !!!he asked if I had a partner ,how old was I and I kept on chatting .He then said he was coming to UK in 22 days and could we meet up . Anyway I was afraid to be too rude in case he was genuine but then he asked "when did you last have sex" At that point I put the phone down so if any of you here of a 40yrold jumping off a cliff in Oz its my fault
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-05-2015, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jac ->
Overcast here and going out for an Indian meal later for Vera's 80th.
Funny phone call last night at about 7pm . A man phoned me from Oz and wanted to talk . He said he was from Swansea and just rang a random number because he was going to jump over a cliff !!I talked for ages , he knew a lot about Swansea and he knew of the place my daughter lives in OZ . He wanted to give me a hug !!!he asked if I had a partner ,how old was I and I kept on chatting .He then said he was coming to UK in 22 days and could we meet up . Anyway I was afraid to be too rude in case he was genuine but then he asked "when did you last have sex" At that point I put the phone down so if any of you here of a 40yrold jumping off a cliff in Oz its my fault
Oh Jac,that's My first laugh out loud of the Day :~)..it could only happen to You heh heh x

Page 40 of 67 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top