Join for free
Page 41 of 51 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 02:37 PM

Re: I’m A Celebrity 2018

Emily 'the demur' Atack and Flair Bear still there? It has to be fixed.

Apparently Emily (according to Emily) was once voted one of the top ten sexiest women in the World. Actually it was 3rd in FHM's sexiest woman. What happened?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 06:06 PM

Tonight's Fleur Show:

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/realit...htucker-trial/

Fleur (dressed as Santa), who tries to help James (dressed as Rudolph) find a present in a glass box (that’s infested with green ants, of course) and chuck it over to her.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Tonight's Fleur Show:

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/realit...htucker-trial/

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
What a happy outgoing bloke James is, I've never seen him down.....James to win for me too Arty......
Sorry, Foxy. I have only just seen your post.

Well, you know what they say, about great minds and all that!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I enjoyed the singing in the 'pub'. I thought John and Emily's 'Summer Lovin' was excellent. Not so keen on Nick's gravel voice though. Sounded like the local pub drunk. No doubt his number 1 single has been tweaked to death.

Was anyone else focused on the little frilly bits on the bottom of Hollie's shorts or was that just me?
I don't know what you are talking about Longdogs.....

Oh! those frilly bits.........
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Sorry, Foxy. I have only just seen your post.

Well, you know what they say, about great minds and all that!
We're just too good for this forum Arty......
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 03:32 AM

Now they're down to 5 there's too much Fleur for me - she's everywhere .....

Surprisingly, it seems the voters may think so, too - she was up against Nick for elimination - Nick went, but, IIRC, that's the second time she's been close to being OUT ..... maybe next time will be her last .....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 09:21 AM

Now they're down to 5 there's too much Fleur for me - she's everywhere .....

Surprisingly, it seems the voters may think so, too - she was up against Nick for elimination - Nick went, but, IIRC, that's the second time she's been close to being OUT ..... maybe next time will be her last .....
I sure hope so. I couldn't stop moaning afterwards 'Not Nick! Please not Nick.'

Thought he was really in with a chance, earlier.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2018, 10:10 AM

You clearly don't understand how the process works Omah.

Fleur hasn't been "close to being out" at any stage of the proceedings. The 2nd person at every vote off IS NOT the person with the 2nd lowest number of votes. That is always made very clear if you listen when they start the vote off with the words. . . . "In no particular order".

This is merely a production con trick to dupe the more naïve members of the public who equally are not paying attention to what is being said.

Fleur will be getting THE HIGHEST number of votes or if not the 2nd highest number of votes.

So the programme (business) running the show puts her in as 2nd person in the vote off section to make gullible people think :

"Oh God how can Fleur be in the bottom two I thought she was doing really well . . . . I better put some extra votes in for her!"

Again to re-iterate, Fleur IS NOT in the bottom 2 at all, she is just purposely picked by the producers in that vote off TV section in order to generate tons more revenue. She is picked because there are already millions of idiots expending money voting for her and thus by making some of them think she's not doing well, they maximise the number of people likely to vote more than once.

It is like all these reality TV phone in programmes, a complete scam.

The X-Factor also used to regularly engage in such scams. The show host would regularly start the final shows with a statement along the lines of:

"Well folks, it couldn't be closer. At one stage today there was just 1 vote separating the bottom 2 contestants"

This is a deliberate "sleight of hand" con trick to make people think that things are really close and that their favourite contestant might be voted out The idea that there was just 1 vote separating them leads to the notion that actually your vote could actually help swing the result one way or the other. Hence the naïve idiots put more votes in.

Now obviously the programme can not wilfully lie about the voting results or current position so their statement that :

"at one stage today there was just one vote separating the 2 contestants"

HAS to be truthful.

So . . . can you see how it IS true and what a deception it is?

It's simple.

As soon as the phone lines open and voting begins for the day the very FIRST VOTE comes in for Contestant A.

AT THAT SPECIFIC POINT there is now ONE VOTE between contestant A and B.

And this situation will be true every single day as soon as the phone lines open.

It is a pure deception, a con trick aimed at duping the public voter to make them spend more money.

All these reality TV programmes pull similar stunts and as there are plenty of really gullible people out there, they make £millions.

Fleur will likely win this years IACGMOOH or at the least come 2nd to Harry.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

07-12-2018, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You clearly don't understand how the process works Omah.
Of course I do, but you clearly don't know how to "enjoy" the process .....

Page 41 of 51 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top