Join for free
Page 46 of 52 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 > Last »
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 09:23 AM

Re: Over 50s Club Wales Part 2

I'm sure the sick dog counts as one Celyn. So that makes three events and you can now relax (just as if).

Off to play bowls in Llandrindod in a minute. So must go and defrost the car, it looks very sparkly out there.
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 10:22 AM

Lovely crisp morning,'tho grandson kept saying the frost was making him shiver.
Got a real treat in store this evening-going to Cardiff to meet and greet Alfie Boe then seeing his show.That's son no2 Christmas gift for his "old Mam".Taking my d.i.l. as a plus 1(she can drive!)
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2014, 09:52 AM

No frost this morning - it all looks rather grey and damp out there. I'm umpiring a bowls match this morning, so off again in a minute.

Rob had a late night last night. The second carer who was coming to put him to bed got very lost. I had a phone call from her but it took me a while to work out where she was so that I could direct her. Poor dab, lost in the middle of nowhere on a cold night. She was very lucky in that she was on top of the hill and had a phone signal - a few feet lower and she wouldn't have had a phone either!
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2014, 01:27 PM

No Noddy, pics of the Meet I meant !!!!
Grey and chilly here.It was lovely and sunny here yesterday and went to meet my Newton friends in the Newton Inn for our regular Xmas lunch . Only 4 of us now, used to be about 8 . I went out in just a jumper but they didn't have heating on in the pub so we froze. The friend who booked it booked for 2'30 pm but the meals didn't start until 5pm !.I saw the cook in the bar and he was kind enough to serve us at 4pm. I wasn't drinking but the others were well away . I left them there at about 7pm and had to drive down the hill in the dark . Not a happy bunny, not many lights on now and its really deceiving . Glad to get home in one piece
Sweetsue
midWales

14-12-2014, 03:26 PM

Ah, the "Newton Inn" - shades of my misspent youth! Sounds like you had rather a traumatic outing Jac - should have popped home for your coat!!
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2014, 11:30 PM

You and me both, last night, Sweetsue. We didn't have a nurse at all. So it was a night up last night, while youngest daughter stayed here to back me up. Then this morning's nurse couldn't find her way, and had to go home an hour early tonight!!

Frosty start, but warmed up this evening.
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 12:10 PM

Damp and dreary here.....sun drawing water as Dman would say. off to class in a minute.....
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 02:13 PM

The establishment I live in....(for now). is having their Christmas party. No! I shall not be attending. Although I do wish them all a happy time. Only one party I would be interested in attending, but the likelihood of an invite is akin to finding genuine rocking horse poo. So I will not be present at my gorjus G/Ds celebrations. However lovely Girls have a lovely time and just give a thought to Granpa.xxx
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2014, 03:06 PM

I've got a really fractured family as well Noddy so sympathise
Overcast and trying to rain but I wore a woollen cape out to Mumbles and I was boiling .
I bought 2 little pot plants for balcony but its amazing that my summer flowers like Geraniums are still surviving
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2014, 12:16 PM

Really jac pot? Watch out for the drug squad, they've reclassified pot you know.

Page 46 of 52 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top