Join for free
Page 46 of 106 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 > Last »
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 10:28 PM

Re: Corrie

Was very moving with such good actors, feel for them both and how ever will Roy manage without her?
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2013, 10:38 PM

It was nice to see some affectionate emotion from Roy. Such a shame; makes you think of people in that situation. I did think how Roy will cope - people like Roy would find it difficult to find someone as understanding and patient as Hayley. Very well acted and some very good lines around that plot.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 12:48 AM

So did I Mags. It was a very sad moment when it was discovered that Hayley's tumour was inoperable and she has now been given just a few months to live.

Poor Roy.

The story of Hayley and Roy was inspired by the writers, bringing two "misfits" of society into a truly loving and heart-warming relationship. They have been adored by many, they have been ridiculed by some, and they have been figures of fun by the few - but they have endured - and that kind of love is unconditional.

I am so sorry that they're writing out Julie Hesmondhalgh in this way, leaving no way for her to return, but this was Julie's wish, and I hope she can have a wonderful career in theatre or wherever she wishes to go from Corrie.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 07:18 AM

Mollie, I agree with every single word you've written!! And b-v too.

Wonderful acting, even by Jenny McAlpine (Fiz) as she took the news over the phone.

Loved all the factory girls sitting so solemnly, wondering Hayley was.

Going to be a tough few months for the viewers.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:57 AM

On the plus side, it looks like the storm clouds are gathering for Karl.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
On the plus side, it looks like the storm clouds are gathering for Karl.
I can't wait for that to happen!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2013, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
I can't wait for that to happen!
Yeah, me too BV, it's been long enough.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2013, 09:41 PM

I also thought the acting between Roy and Hayley was fantastic and very moving.

It does make you think what it would be like if you were told you only had 6 months to live... Even though I have a bad heart which could easily give out any time, I still cannot comprehend only having a limited amount of time left to live... Until something like this happens to us (which hopefully it never will) there is no telling what it is really like, which is why it shows great talent when an actor/actress can portray it with such conviction.

Hats off to Julie Hesmondhalgh and good luck to her in her future ventures.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

04-09-2013, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
it shows great talent when an actor/actress can portray it with such conviction.
Certainly does - I had tears rolling down my face even though I know it's not real; silly old so and so
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

04-09-2013, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yeah, me too BV, it's been long enough.
It's hotting up Mups - Dev looked at Karl with definite suspicion and no way will that lad keep things to himself much longer

Page 46 of 106 « First < 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top